Epilogue 2: You...

A fews month after the marriage of Gakiro and Chisato,They are built a new family called as"The Mirugawa Family"for their life. In now Chisato's surname is got be change from Nishikigi to Mirugawa,So He's got name as Chisato Mirugawa in The Mirugawa Family.

Two of them as the married couple is so happy and their life is got better than before.

Gakiro and Chisato start to honeymoon and dates in the Forbidden BAR.

3 Month is passed,Chisato began to be positivily is pregnant that meaning they are would be new parent after their baby is come up.

5 Days later,Chisato has gave birth an baby and she's an girl. Her husband,Gakiro,is so happy to seeing their baby girl that is born in the world.

Because their baby girl is born,Chisato and Gakiro start to give a name for him as"Chikana Mirugawa",Their single daugther. Gakiro and Chisato was get hope for their daugther would be great as his parents.

.

.

.

.

.

10 Years after...

Currently Chikana Mirugawa,The daugther of Gakiro and Chisato,has been grow up and 14 old years.

This is an look like of Chikana since grows up.

Chikana try to waking up her father,Gakiro,who is still sleeping in the bed

Chikana: Dad! Daddy,Wake up! Daddy!

Gakiro: Chikana,Don't bother daddy like that. Daddy was got wake up.

Chikana: Well mommy asking me to woke you up,This already got morning.

Gakiro: Oh no,I got late to go work!

Meanwhile with Chisato that cooking in the kitchen.

Chikana was came up in the kitchen and seat in the chair while put her hand in the dinging table. Seeing her mother that is cooking.

Chikana: Mommy.

Chisato: Yeah Chikana,Do you wake you Dad?

Chikana: Yeah mommy,Daddy should got bath and he's got late to go work.

Chisato: What? Oh,again...

Gakiro,husband of Chisato and father of Chikana,has came in the kitchen and need to eating breakfast before go work.

Gakiro: Oh i'm got too late.

Chisato: You shouldn't stay late to seeing soccer match in TV at night and it make you got sleeping too long.

Gakiro: Sorry my wife,I shouldn't stay up late.

Chisato: Nevermind,eat your breakfast. Chikana,Mommy give this packed foodfor you And you should to go school. You would be late.

Chikana: Okay. See you,Mommy,Daddy.

Chisato: Bye Chikana.

Gakiro: Bye my sweet daugther.

Chikana put her packed food in the red bag and going to school before too late.

Gakiro: My lovely wife Chisato,I should go work in office.

Chisato: Hahaha okay my handsome husband,be careful on the way.

Gakiro: I love you,honey.

Chisato: I love you too,my love man.

Gakiro began to kissing Chisato's forehead and go on office to working.

On the way to school,Chikana was going over Sweet&Cafe LycoReco were is caffe of her step-grandpa,Mika.

Chikana: Before go to school,I should to go on the caffe of grandpa.

He's began to going inside and meet her step-grandpa,Mika.

Chikana: Hi grandpa.

Mika: Ah Chikana my grand daugther,You're here. Why are youn't go school.

Chikana: Hehe before go to school,I should come here to drink.

Mika: Oh really? Hahaha.

However an boy with light brown-hair and blue eyes was came up and passing Chikana who is seats.

Her name is Takiro Inoue,The single son of Ryuza and Takina,And Takiro is an of The Inoue Family.

Chikana start to gazing Takiro,She's also gazing Chikana at the same time.

The Gaze between of them is making sign that they are would be got action for againts the crime in the new days.

Chikana/Takiro: You...

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks For Reading...