Soccerball

Ballad of A Homeschooled Girl- Olivia Rodrigo~ Laughed at the wrong time, sat with the wrong guy

3rd POV~

Nikki, Tara, Stacy, Lydia, and I
 were walking around the school trying to figure out where to go.

"Can we sit outside today? It's a nice day" Stacy suggested.

"I mean I could definitely use some color"

Kym, Megan, and Anya stop in front of us, "Hey Eden." Kym said before turning away.

"Is that Tory Burch?"

Nikki thought she was being the one spoken too and spoke up.

"It's Walmart, I got this and a water bottle for $12"

The girl glared at her before Kym said she was talking to Lydia.

"I was talking to her. Your skirt?"

"Uh, yeah, it is Tory Burch. my mom is trying to spend all my dad's money before the next court date."

"I'm pretty sure I saw Hailey Bieber wearing the same one." With that the trio of girls left.

"I love and hate them at the same time"

~~~~~

We were on the topic of what we were doing for a Bat Mitzvah projects, well really the other four were.

The boys were playing soccer/futbol? (I can't remember how to spell it) Aaron, being like the shortest on the team caught my eye, or I was looking for him

I might be shorter then him but I can still tease him about being short.

"Ede? Eden" I shaken by Stacy grinning. 

"Huh?"

"You were staring at Aaron!" She wiggled her eyebrows while nudging me and I blushed looking away, "was not!"

Stacy stopped nudging me and she was looking for Andy, then I looked at Lydia who was doing the same.

That's never gonna end well.

"Heads up!" I heard Andy's voice before a ball came flying for Stacy's head.

"Oh shit!" I yelled while I watched Stacy fall to the floor and I tried not to laugh, it was kinda funny.

Some of the team came over, including Aaron.

"Hey Ede" He waved and I walked over to him.

I don't know wether to be awkward or not after what happened last night but I decided to not be.

"You guys are playing good" I smiled and basically gave it away I was watching them

"Thanks" He sent me his cheesy smile and then he had to go back with Andy.

"Talk to you later Ede!" He waved while running off and almost tripped, causing me to laugh.