Eden's Bat Mitzvah

Drivers license- Olivia Rodrigo~ She's everything I'm insecure about

3rd POV~

"I'm scared Aaron"

"Don't be, I've heard you in the temple you're going to do great."

"Okay, well you're going to leave so that I can get ready and I'll see you there okay?"

Aaron left and Eden started getting ready to read from the torah

~~~~~

Eden had a solid pink dress on, saving her sparkly one for tonight.

When she got there everybody's head turned to face her and she fiddled with her fingers

"Momma I don't think I can do this. There's a lot of people, and all the attention is going to be on me."

"It's okay, just look at one person in the room, and make everybody else disappear." 

Eden nodded before going to sit down and wait for Rabbi Rebecca to call her up

"barechu et adonai hamevorach"

Eden finally found Aaron and smiled as they said what they were supposed to

"baruch adonai hamevorach leolam vaed"

Eden focused on Aaron and tried to make everyone else vanish

"Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech haolam asher bachar banu mikol ha- amim"

She stopped and looked around at all the familiar faces that turned confused.

"I need to apologize"

Aaron realized what she was talking about and shook his head abruptly

"I'm sorry to Stacy that I'm so clingy and annoying. I'm just scared of people leaving me. I'm annoying because I get excited and can't contain it.  And I'm sorry I didn't help you out with Andy and made you and Lydia get into a big fight. I think the only thing good that came-" 

Eden had been cut off by Aaron who had ran up and put his hand over her mouth making her be quiet.

"Like I've told Eden, none of this is her fault, she did nothing wrong. Those rumors that got spread around about her were not her fault, also, not true. The fight between Lydia and Stacy? Not her fault they should've worked it out themselves. Not helping with Andy? Stacy has a mouth, she can use it to talk to him, she doesn't need to blame everything on Eden just because she doesn't want to blame it on herself." 

Eden hugged Aaron tightly while Aaron whispered into her ear, "finish the torah portion, because tonight is your Bat Mitzvah and nothing can ruin it."

Oh how wrong he was about that