Party

The grudge- Olivia Rodrigo~ We both drew blood, but man those cuts were never equal

3rd POV~

The next morning when Eden
woke up she was already facing Aaron with her head on his chest.

She noticed that he was already awake and he smiled at her

"How long have you been up?" Eden asked

"Not too long, do you want to go to Lydia's party though?" His voice was kinda raspy which made Eden smile.

"Uhm, I don't know. If Stacy is going then I can apologize to her." Aaron stopped smiling which made Eden confused.

Aaron and Eden sat up and Aaron took her hands in his, "Eden, you're not the one who should be apologizing. Stacy told you to kill yourself, you said nothing. Therefore, you did nothing wrong." 

"She told me I was annoying them and I was clingy, I can apologize for that" 

"Ede, you're not apologizing at all. If we're going to this thing then I'll make sure that you don't apologize." 

Eden rolled her eyes while smiling and then stood up. 

"Well then I'm gonna go get ready. We can either go by your house or you can borrow some of my older brothers who's in college right now so they might not fit. Wait! I have some of Andy's clothes that my mom makes me keep over here when his parents drop him off here. They're in my very bottom drawer"

~~~~~

"Okay, here we are."

"I'm nervous now. What if she's rude again. What if she hurts me for some reason. What if I'm just making a big fool out of myself? What if-"

Aaron cut Eden off with a kiss and cupped her face with his hands.

"Stop with the what ifs. I'll be with you the whole time Ede."

Eden grabbed his hand and they made their way towards to big house.

Eden gasped right in front of the door which made Aaron pause.

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot my ring!"

"What ring?"

"My anxiety ring, I'll end up scratching my fingers raw without it!"

"Use my hand, just don't hurt yourself."

~~~~~

"There's Andy." Aaron announced

"With Lydia" Eden finished.

They passed by Kym, Megan, and Anya making a Tiktok and they waved to her and she waved back with her free hand. Her other hand was currently digging into Aaron's hand because she was so anxious.

They went over by the couch as soon as they kissed and Eden turned to see Stacy staring right at them.

Andy looked up confused and Lydia turned and saw Stacy.

Stacy ran off with Lydia following her.

"Oh snap, yo shit just got real" Aaron chuckled resulting in a hit to his chest.

"I'm gonna go see if I can talk to them." 

Aaron gave her a looks as if to say, 'are you sure?' and she just nodded, letting go of his hand and walking to where she saw them run off too.

"First of all, we are no longer friends. Second of all, I am definitely not doing your entrance video." Eden heard as she rounded the corner.

"Oh! And one more thing Lydia Rodriguez Katz, AND Eden Klein, you are so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah."

Laney speaks-

I KEEP FORGETTING THESE ARE 12-13 YEAR OLDS EVEN THOUGH THIS IS LITERALLY ALL CIRCLED AROUND BAT/BAR MITZVAHSSSSSSSS