Movies

Happier- Olivia Rodrigo~ An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean

3rd POV~

"Edeeeeeeeeey" 

"Yes Aaron?"

"Do you want to go to the movies? We can watch Pretty in pink, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast club, Ferris Bueller's day off, John hughes festival, or Weird Science" Aaron read off his phone to a confused Eden

"You just named a bunch of Molly Ringwald movies A." (I just finished reading Pretty In Punxsutawney which was a GREAT romantic book and I loved it so much. The author talked about Molly Ringwald a lot and as soon as I saw the movies they were playing I knew  it was Mollyyyy)

"Really?"

"Yeah, anyways I'd love to go."

Eden walked to her closet and put a sweatshirt over her crop top and went to go sit back down. 

"Is that mine?" 

"noooo"

~~~~~

Aaron AND Eden thought this was going to be a date until they ran into KAM, Andy and Lydia, and Mateo. 

They walked into the movie theater and saw Stacy.

Danny came out wearing a robe and started talking to Stacy

"So I'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the car cus it's freezing in there. We can kinda snuggle like we used to. Alright? Always fun, Right? Blanket time? You know what I'm talking about, bro?" 

Danny directed towards Aaron with his arm around his girlfriend's waist. 

"Wha-"

Eden giggled at her boyfriend but stopped when Danny talked to her.

"Hey sweetin Eden, how've been? Good I assume?" Danny refers to Aaron's arm around her waist.

"Anyway seeya guys, bye Lydia tell your folks I said hi"

Eden and Aaron were the first ones to walk into the movie theater as they weren't hungry

"What movie are we watching anyway?"

"No clue, Andy bought the tickets." 

Eden turned to look at Aaron in her seat.

"How long do you think they'll be gone?"

"I dunno, the worker said something about the popcorn being jammed, which is the only thing the other's wanted. Why?"

Eden leaned over the armrest between them and kissed Aaron.

Aaron had his seat reclined all the way so Eden just stepped over the armrest and sat in front of Aaron, still kissing. 

3 or so minutes pass of lips moving perfectly together until someone just had to ruin it. 

"Whoo, get it Aaron" 

Eden groaned and went back to her seat next to Aaron and the whole movie they held hands.