Question

Love is embarrassing- Olivia Rodrigo~ I told my friends you were the one After I'd known you, like, a month

Eden POV~

I had gotten a text
from Andy, Aaron, Kym, Megan, and Anya asking if I wanted to go to the ledge with them and the 7th grade and I texted back that I would.

I put a light pink bikini on and then put a pink crop top with white shorts on with my white converse and waited to Andy to text me.

Rat😀

Hey w/ Aaron outside with bikes, well aaron has a scooter. 

Edennnn

Lmao, ill be out in a sec.

I got my bike from the garage and rode it over to where the teens were.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Ede"

"Yo"

We got to the ledge and Andy decided to be cool and turned his bike making dirt go into my face.

"Gross andy!"

"suck it up"

"suck my dick"

"woah there Eden, keep it PG" Aaron giggled out

I noticed that Lydia and Stacy were here too. 

I know that I didn't tell them about being messaged to the ledge but I kind of expected them to message me if they were invited.

"Hey Eden?" Aaron called out

"yurp? I mean, yeah?"

"Can you follow me for a second I have something to show you"

I followed Aaron not to far away but we did have to walk a bit.

"You're not going to kill me right?"

"God no, you're too pretty to kill"

I blushed again and looked to the ground, almost tripping so I walked a bit faster to catch up with Aaron and he held my hand.

EEKKKK HE HELD MY HAND!!!

"Here we are" I looked around to see the view of a bunch of trees and a river below us from very high up.

"This looks great" 

I turned and smiled, making eye contact with Aaron again.

"Eden?"

"Yeah?"

We still hadn't broken eye contact.

3rd POV

Aaron had finally got all the courage to tell her.

"Ireallyreallylikeyouedenandidontblameyouifyoudontfeelthesamebutireallyhadtotellyoubecauseifeltthiswasthetimetotellyou"

"Woah slow down" Eden giggled

Aaron took a deep breath before saying it again.

" I really like you Eden and I don't blame you if you don't feel the same but I really had to tell you because I felt this was the time to tell you"

Eden blushed before taking a step forward and looking up a bit, since he was like a inch or two taller.

"I really like you too Aaron"

With that Eden leaned all the way up until her lips met with Aaron's

Aaron put his hands on her waist while she put her arms around his neck and played with his hair. 

Their lips moved perfectly together, like puzzle pieces

They pulled away for air and put each other's foreheads together.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Eden Klein?"

"Of course Aaron Porter."

They kissed once more before heading back to the ledge where shit was about to go down.