IMPORTANT

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Fateful Whispers copyright © 2023 by authorriyu. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying without permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the book review.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

It is illegal to copy this book.

The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒:

-ROYAL ROMANCE
-ARRANGED MARRIAGE
-SOFT/FLUFFY ROMANCE (BUT HAS SMUT)
-SHE FELL FIRST HE FELL HARDER
-SUSPENSE
-SECRETS
-DRAMA
-HIDDEN IDENTITY

***************************************
This is my first time writing a book. I hope you will like the book.

- Firstly, thank you for giving my book a chance. I hope I won't disappoint you. If you like it please don't forget to vote and comment.

-You might find some grammatical errors in the book.

-This is my first book, my own ideas and creativity. I won't tolerate anyone copying my idea. Please be respectful and don't copy my work.

-I won't tolerate any hate towards my book. If you don't like my book please kindly don't read it further. But I would appreciate it if you don't leave any hate comments towards the book.

-And my book has a lot of drama.

THANK YOU!!