PART 27

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up a few hours ago but didn't want to get out of bed. I've been looking at my wife for the last two hours. What? I can watch her; she's my wife.

I caressed her cheek with my right hand, and she snuggled her face into my neck. I smiled. Who would want to leave the bed when you have your world in your arms right now?

Did I sound cringe? Whatever.

The alarm buzzed, and before I could turn it off, Anaya woke up and turned it off by herself.

"Why are you pouting?" she asked as if she didn't know.

I wrapped my hand around her wrist and pulled her toward me until she was in my arms again.

"Better," I said and kissed her nose.

"Let me go," she said.

"Let you go? That's not going to happen in this lifetime. Scratch that, it's not going to happen ever. You're mine for the rest of the seven lives," I said, and she hit my arm with a smile.

"I want to take a bath, that's why I said let me go. But having you for the next seven lives will be so annoying," she said, teasingly.

"Whatever it is, you'll have to deal with it," I said with a shrug, and her smile widened.

"Oh, I would deal with it just fine," she said and kissed my chest, making me groan.

"Are you trying to seduce me, wife?" I asked, and a red hue covered her cheeks.

"I kiss your chest every day and night. And I don't have to seduce you, you pervert," she argued.

She looks damn hot when she argues or when she's angry.

"I'm your pervert," I said, trying to capture her lips in a kiss, but she turned her head in the other direction to prevent me.

"What are you doing, lavender?" I asked, clutching her chin between my forefinger and thumb.

"Morning breath, you idiot," she said, and I looked at her amused.

"Do you think mere morning breath will stop me from kissing my wife? I don't fucking care about morning breath," I said and captured her lips in a wild kiss.

She clutched my hair in her hands, and I hovered over her, the kiss turning into a hot make-out session, grinding against each other. We stopped kissing each other when we were out of breath.