PART 4

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I fucked up.

I shouldn't have been this kind to her. I should have told her the truth. I should have told her that she shouldn't expect anything from this marriage, especially from me.

But would I tell her now? Absolutely not.

"Down to earth, Vivaan," Abhimaan said, and I glared at him.

"Easy there, Mr. Rathore," he said, looking at me.

"Seems like you have a death wish today," Kabir commented without looking up from his phone.

"What? He wouldn't kill me; I'm his best friend," Abhimaan said smugly.

"Tell me later why you're my best friend," I replied, annoyed.

"What happened? You're getting married. Aren't you happy?" Abhimaan asked, and now Kabir focused on me too. Use your phone, asshole.

Both of them are such nosy fuckers.

I shared everything about Anaya and my encounter with them.

"What's wrong, then?" Kabir asked.

"Welcome to the whipped club," Abhimaan announced.

"Shut up, Abhimaan," I glared at him.

"What? You like her, that's obvious," Abhimaan said.

"You know what? I'm done with both of you," I announced and drove home.

Confusion clouds my thoughts. What is happening to me?

𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

I was walking to my room when I heard a fit of laughter, and I followed the sound coming from Arya's room.

The room's door was wide open. I saw Reyaansh, Aditi, and Arya all sitting on the bed, on a video call with someone, and they didn't even realize I was here.

"So, tell me, who is joining us?" someone asked through the phone, and I recognized that voice very clearly.

"Me", "I", "I am," the three idiots said at the same time.

Where are they joining her? Why don't I know about this? Am I jealous of my sister and cousins right now? Definitely, yes.

"Okay, then you people should reach there on time," Anaya said excitedly.