PART 14

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I arrived at the Rajvansh Mansion for the paghera, my family bombarded me with questions about how I'd been treated, and I assured them. Despite my in-laws treating me well, concerns lingered about my husband's mental state.

Of course, I didn't let him fuck me when he still behaves like an idiot.

After a few hours, Vivaan picked me up and dropped me at the Rathore Mansion. Then he left for his office again because he had some important meetings.

We all had dinner, and now Reyaansh, Aditi, and Arya are in my room, and we are talking about some random stuff.

"Bhabhi, I can't believe you'll be a professor in my college," Arya said excitedly.

I applied at V.A.D. College last year when I returned from Delhi, but the English department didn't need any other faculty at that time. But today, I got a notification about the vacancy of an English professor. So, I have an interview tomorrow. V.A.D. College is one of the best colleges in the country.

"Aaru, for that, I have to pass an interview which is tomorrow. It's not finalized yet," I said while pinching her cheek. She is adorable.

"As if anyone can reject you, bhabhi," Aditi said.

"I just wish I could pass the interview tomorrow," I said hopefully.

"Of course, you will," Reyaansh said.

"Bhabhi, I wanted to see that video," Arya said suddenly, and all of us looked at her confused.

"What video?" Aditi asked.

"The one Saanvi di and Kiara di were talking about. When bhabhi first wore a saree," Arya replied.

"I also want to see that video. Bhabhi, can you tell us what happened in that video?" Reyaansh asked, and I suddenly became nervous.

"Umm.. I think you people should see the video. I don't remember clearly," I replied.

"I will text Saanvi," Aditi said.

"Bhabhi, don't you want to go on a honeymoon?" Arya asked, and I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to," I replied.

What? I don't want to spend some alone time with Vivaan because that man is a manipulative bastard. When he is around me, I feel spellbound or something. And I should maintain some distance with him. Because that man can make anyone fall in love with him. Asshole.