PART 10

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

In the midst of the grah pravesh rituals, Vivaan and I sat with hands dipped in a milk-filled bowl, searching for the ring.

"Bhabhi, you have to win this and rule over this grumpy man for the rest of your life," Reyaansh said and everyone started cheering for me.

I looked at Vivaan who was glaring at the bowl.

I was busy looking at him, suddenly he looked at me and smirked and I knew it, he had found the ring, but before he could remove his hand from the bowl, I gripped his hand inside the bowl.

He looked at me amusingly and I smiled at him and his grip loosened on the ring. Before he could analyze the situation I grab the ring and brought my hand outside of the bowl and everyone started clapping and hooting.

"Bhabhi, I already knew you were going to win it." Arya said excitedly.

"Well, even if Anaya wouldn't have won we already know who always has the upper hand in the marriage life," Ajay chachu whispered to papa, but it was loud enough for all of us to hear it.

"Oh really?" Kavita chachi asked chachu and he muttered something under his breath and everyone laughed.

"Okay baccho, now all of you go and get some rest" Kalyani dadi announced and Reyaansh, Aditi and Arya escorted me to Vivaan's room

Vivaan was just a few steps behind us.

Reyaansh, Aditi and Arya started teasing me and I am sure I am looking like a tomato now.

When we reached in front of the room. The three of them blocked the entrance of the room, and Vivaan looked annoyed by their behaviour.

"What are you three still doing here now? Get lost" Vivaan snapped.

"No bhai, you have to give us money if you want to enter the room," Aditi said.

"Now why would I give you money for entering my fucking room?" Vivaan asked angrily and the three pairs of eyes looked at me.

"Bhabhi, tell him to pay us" Arya said and I looked at Vivaan who was glaring at them.

"Tell me how much money you all need to get lost?" Vivaan asked them.

"How about 25 thousand rupees and keys of your red sports car?" Reyaansh asked cheekily.

"In your dream," Vivaan replied and gave them his credit card and the three of them left from here happily.

Vivaan entered the room, and I followed him.