Thirty-Six (Smut)

Teasingly, Viktor's hands roamed your body. He took extra time while pulling that white t-shirt over your head, either to give himself so time to admire or to allow you to pull back on your decision.

But that wouldn't happen.

You wanted him, more than anything you've ever wanted.

Who cared for a title?

You didn't want to be alone anymore, didn't want to cut back and let others decide what you needed. You wouldn't be the one to get fucked over anymore.

As your torso was finally free of the fabric, you reached up to grab his face with both hands. Confused, he stopped, and found himself below you the next second.

A grin of victory appeared on your lips as you sat right on top of him and began to grind your bottom against his rock hard cock.

His hands found your tights to hold onto. A low sound made his chest vibrate as his eyes fell shut. With his head pressed into the pillow he allowed you to do as you wanted.

Satisfied, you leaned forward and let your tongue run along his body, between his chest muscles, down over his toned stomach, all the until you found yourself between his legs.

His dick flinched underneath layers of fabric as you let your tongue draw curled along the v-shape that grew down into his pants.

"Aren't you a tease?", he asked with one eye open and a smirk on his lips. "Huh. Just know my patience is... a bit strained right now."

Chuckling, you took the message and pulled down his pants.

His rock hard dick jumped out from its prison. Dripping with excitement it twitched and flinched as soon as the warmth of your breath touched it.

The tip was already rosy and swollen, ready to be used.

Heat chased through your body and something between your legs twitched in return. You could feel how something liquid wetted your own pants.

"I'm so impatient...", you whispered to yourself as you opened your mouth and began to run him up and down with your tongue.

A sigh of relief made Viktor press his head further into the pillows.

"Shit, sweetheart.", all of a sudden his hand was on the back of your head, giving you a firm push.

Salt and something sticky spread on your tongue.

Struck by surprise, you took him in, all of him. He pushed past your throat, so deep, that a burn reached all the way up to your eyes and made them water.

Humming, you accepted that he thrusted into you a few times. Then, suddenly, he pulled back and was on top of you again.

"I can't wait no longer.", one of his hands pulled down pants while the other turned you around to play with your entrance. "Can't remember the last time I've been this needy. You just do things to ol' Vik."

Without a warning, one of his fingers pushed inside of you. He had thick fingers, long and skilled. You didn't even notice how they entered you. Next thing you knew there was a second one that helped spread you apart.

Heat chased through your body, made your head feel all light almost as if you had a fever.

Both surprise and pleased by how well he knew how to move his fingers, you pressed your face into the blanket and moaned. Your hips moved towards him, impatiently twitching.

The heat grew between your legs. A hint of pressure made you drip once again.

"Viktor...", you sighed and moved further towards him. "Don't make me wait..."

His breath was heavy as he poisoned himself behind you.

"Not anymore, sweetheart.", he bend over you to breathe a kiss to your shoulder blades. "I promise."

Suddenly, his hips pushed forward and parted your walls.

Your head shot up. It all came so sudden and quick that it drew a scream of surprise from your lips only for it to turn into a feisty, sloppy moan.

Again, you buried your face in the blanket. Viktor rested his face in the crook of your neck while he took heavy breathes.

"Goddammit!", he breathed as he pulled back to thrust into you for the first time. "You're so right."

His dick was large and thick, not painfully so but more than enough to make you feel full to the brim.

The few first thrusts were sloppy and a bit slow, but as soon as his liquid had done its job he picked up a harder, more steady pace.

Viktor wasn't just skilled with his hands but also with his cock. He knew how to pull back and roll his hips into you to earn some moans and heavy breathes.

Every once and again you squeezed your legs shut and pushed your bottom into him in such a way that even he had to groan with strain and pleasure.

The sound of two bodies filled the night, flesh collided with flesh while your voices hitched with each thrust he pushed into you.

The veins of his cock rubbed your inner walls, caused a kind of friction that made you feel electric from the inside out.

"Viktor..!", you gasped as he pushed you into the mattress to pound harder inside. "Vik- Viktor... I! Ah... Go easy on me!"

His breath was almost as heavy as your as he leaned over you to entangle his fingers with yours.

"Did anyone ever tell you how sweet you look from behind?", he whispered into your ear, his voice as raspy and heavy as ever.

You could feel how your legs began to tremble under the pressure. An unbearable amount of lust made you drip, the sheets below you must have been a mess already.

And you were about to make an even greater mess if he would keep up this kind of pace.

Again, he pulled back, this time so far that you almost whimpered at the loss.

His voice was raspy as he gritted his teeth and thrusted so deep that it made you scream with pleasure. Your head snapped back and your lips glossy with saliva you arched your back and caught his next thrust.

All at once every muscle inside your body tensed. A flinch chased through your muscles and made you curl your toes.

"Fuck... Viktor!", you gasped as he didn't stop pounding into you.

"I'm sorry..!", his breath was heavy. "Just... a little..!"

He didn't manage to finish what he wanted to say. Suddenly, his hips snapped up and hit a spot that made him bury his nails in the flesh of your bottom.

Thick, warm seamen filled your insides.

With a groan, he collapsed on top of you.