ᵗᵂᵒ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᵖʳⁱᵐᵃᵈᵒⁿⁿᵃ ⁻ ᵐᵃʳⁱⁿᵃ

Reina walks down the hall with her friends at school. She has on a blue cropped tank with a white tennis skirt.
"Oh my god, you're outfit is so adorable," Anya said when Reina first arrived at school. Megan and Kym complimented her outfit on a FaceTime call, but Anya had to eat dinner. Reina saw the 4 girls at the bat mitzvah who were talking about her. She noticed one girl had on a skirt that looked like it was Tory Burch.
"Is that Tory Burch?" Reina asks the girl with short hair.
"Oh no, it's Walmart. I got this and a water bottle for only $12," the redhead says.
"Reina was talking to her," Kym states, pointing to the short haired girl. Megan shushed the redhead, and Anya made a hand gesture to shut up.
"Me?" The girl stutters. Reina looks at her.
"Your skirt," Reina says, looking at her like it was obvious.
"Uh, yea, it is Tory Burch. My mom is trying to spend all my dad's money before the next court date."
"I'm pretty sure I saw Hailey Bieber wearing the exact same one," Kym says to Reina, Anya, and Megan. They start to walk away from the other girls.
"Who are those girls? They were talking about me at Devin's bat mitzvah," Reina asks Anya.
"Okay, so the redhead was Nikki, total nerd. Stacy was the girl with braids, her older sister is cool though. Tara was next to Nikki, she's okay I guess. Anddd Lydia was the girl with Tory Burch," Anya explains.
"Oh, that's cool I think," Reina responds. Anya laughs.
"They aren't losers, but not cool. Just in between."
~
At lunch, Reina pulls out her thermos with chicken and rice.
"Reina, let's film a TikTok real quick. You got TikTok?" Kym asks. Reina shakes her head.
"No, but Ill get it when I get home. Also, okay." Reina puts her food down, and stands up with the rest of the girls. Some random girl is recording them, and they dance. They film on the grass, near the soccer court. Once they finish, they sit down and eat their food.
"Oh my god, guess what Mya said to Ruth in 3rd period-" Megan starts. Andy walks over to the four, and sits down next to Reina.
"Can I help you?" Reina asks the blond guy.
"Nothing, just wanted to say hi. You eating pasta, French girl?" Andy asks, smirking. Reina rolls her eyes.
"Italy has pasta, you dumbass!" Reina blurts. "Oh, sorry." Before Andy could respond, one kid who looks around their age walks up to him.
"Yo, you still playing Andy? Or you gonna flirt with those girls again?" The guy asks. Reina looks up at him.
"Just give me a minute, Aaron," Andy says. Aaron shrugs, and walks back to the field.
"Gotta go. Oh, hi Kym, Megan, and Anya." Andy runs back to the field to his friends.
"Oh my god Reina!" Megan expresses. Anya and Kym smile.
"What?" Reina asks. Kym face palms.
"Is it obvious? He totally likes you! He left his game to talk to you, and just you!" Anya explains, smiling. Reina shakes her head.
"I doubt it. But I guess-"
"Heads up!" Andy yells. People start screaming. The four turn around to see Stacy have the ball face plant her. She falls over off the bench. Her friends run over to help her.
"Well, Andy did shout heads up," Kym states, looking back at her phone.
~
"Je t'aime!" Reina shouts as she's getting out of the car for Hebrew school.
"Je t'aime!" Her mom yells back. "Have fun!" Reina runs into the building to meet Kym and Megan.
"Oh my word, I'm so late," she mutters to herself. She's looking down and doesn't notice the person in front of her. She bumps into him and falls down.
"Oh my god, are you okay?" The guy asks her. She rubs her eyes, and looks up. It was Aaron, the guy yelling at Andy earlier. She scrambles to pick up her stuff.
"Yea, I'm fine," she responds. He offers his hand, and she takes it to stand up. She dusts off her shorts, and starts walking.
"Hey, you wanna walk with me?" Aaron asks. Reina stops, and nods her head.
"Sooo, you're new. Where did you used to go?" Aaron asks.
"I used to live in France and would go to Hebrew school there and all that jazz," Reina explains.
"You're French? That's so cute," Aaron whispers quietly.
"Huh?"
"So, do people think you're stereotypical?" Aaron wonders, switching topics.
"Yea. They think I would walk around with a beret and smack people with baguettes when I would get angry," Reina jokes. Aaron chuckles. They get to class, and Aaron opens the door for her.
"Thank you," she says, secretly smiling. Aaron smiles, and goes to his seat. She stands, looking for Megan and Kym.
"All right, Shabbat shalom!" Rabbi Rebecca calls.
"Shabbat shalom," the class responds.
"Okay, so we have a new student who came here all the way from France. Say hey Reina!" Rabbi Rebecca says.
"Hey Reina," the class answers.
"Okay, so for now just take one of those chairs from the back and sit next to wherever there is room. Which looks like there is some next to Andy. Make her feel welcome guys. Anyway..." Reina isn't paying much attention to Rabbi after that. She gets the chair, and sits in the empty desk next to Andy.
"Hey Rei, what's good," Andy says.
"Hey Andy," Reina responds, not looking at him.
"You ignoring me Rei? Cause I will gladly bother you," Andy says after a moment. Reina turns to look at him.
"I'm trying to catch up with the class, dumbass," Reina says to Andy, rolling her eyes. Andy shrugs, and pays attention to Rabbi again.
"You a snake, Aaron?" Rabbi Rebecca asks. Reina lifts her head up.
"N-no-"
"You ever pull something like that? Cheat on your wife?" Rabbi Rebecca jokes.
"M-me?" Aaron mumbles. Reina chuckles.
"Dude, Im messing around with you. Relax! You're sweating, my goodness. You're not a snake, Aaron. You're awesome," Rabbi Rebecca says.
"Does she do this with everyone?" Reina whispers to Andy.
"Yes," Andy answers. Aaron looks back at Reina, wondering if she saw him as nervous as he was. But all she does is smile at him, so he smiles back. He turns around to listen to Rabbi again.

ᵃ/ⁿ : ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ᵒⁿ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵉᵉᵈᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ. ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒʳʷᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳᵏ. ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ !!

ᵗ ʰ ᵃ ⁿ ᵏ ˢ  ᶠ ᵒ ʳ  ʳ ᵉ ᵃ ᵈ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ  🎀