ˢᴵˣ

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᴰᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ : ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴹʸ ᴺᵉᶜᵏ ⁻ ᶠᵃʸᵉ ᵂᵉᵇˢᵗᵉʳ

"This Ulta is packed with 8 year olds! Let's go," Megan expresses, waiting for Anya and Reina to finish their browsing, which is taking forever.
"You're right, we should leave for the movies," Anya adds, leaving her Benetint where she found it. Anya, Megan, and Reina exit the beauty store, looking for the cinema. Kym had left to check on the guys. Anya texts Kym to let her know that they were going to the cinema, and to meet them there.
"Alright, let's find this theatre," Reina says, clutching her H&M and Dior bags. They look at the directory, and notice that the cinema isn't too far away from Ulta. We start walking to the cinema, talking about Lydia.
"Do you think Andy actually likes Lydia?" Reina asks.
"Probably not. I mean, the fact that Lydia is such a bad kisser probably decreased his liking for her," Megan assumes.
"Same, it just seems like Andy is getting with Lydia to make someone jealous, but I don't know who," Anya states. "I doubt he likes anyone else." They stop and notice that they are at the cinema. The three girls see Kym and a few other girls, along with Aaron, Andy, Mateo, and a few other guys.
"Hey Kym!" Reina says, walking up to her.
"What's good ladies," Kym replies, laughing. Lydia is standing with the other girls, looking nervous.
"What's good, Rei," Andy announces, walking up to the French girl. He daps her up, making her laugh. Reina turns around, noticing that Lydia looks angry and jealous. Reina gives her a smile to kill her with kindness.
"Y'all ready to watch this movie?" Aaron says, hands up in the air. Reina laughs. "Oh, hey Rei-Rei. How are you?"
"Eh, I'm alright. But I'm excited for the movies," Reina answers, as the popular kids walk into the cinema. "What about you? Anything new going on?" Aaron shakes his head.
"Nah, just no bat mitzvahs to attend! It just feels weird to not see DJ Schmuley every week." Reina chuckles, walking right next to Aaron. To their surprise, they see Stacy Friedman talking to Mateo at the snack stand.
"Stacy Friedman," Kym states, faking a smile. Stacy turns, noticing the popular kids. She finds Reina in the crowd, and mouths I'm sorry.
"Hey, yo, what's poppin? How's the bookie business?" Andy calls, stepping forward to talk to Stacy.
"Booking, still got your Xbox?" Stacy replies, trying to act cool. Lydia looks confused, and for once, Reina agreed with her. What the hell is going on?
"You know it." Reina covers her ears with her headphones, but she still gets sidetracked.
"Bubby, what's taking you so long? Is the guy mad at us for getting three refills," a man, which Reina assumed is Stacy's dad, questions. "Oh, your friends are here. What's up everybody? Nice to see ya guys."
"I like your robe man!" Mateo exclaims.
"Oh yeah? The kid likes the drip. I like your taste" Reina feels a wave of embarrassment crash over her. "I'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the car because it's freezing in there. We can kinda snuggle like we used to do."
"This is actually so embarrassing for her," Anya whispers, quietly laughing.
"Yea for real, she's gonna get bullied so much not gonna lie," Megan utters back, giggling at Anya.
"Love ya. Say hi to your folks," Stacy's dad says, talking to Lydia. He walks away, as Reina notices Andy lean in to kiss Lydia. She has her lips puckered, and she looks extremely awkward kissing Andy.
"Let's just go in, you can save your making out to the movie," Aaron says, looking annoyed.
"Aren't you gonna do the same with Reina?" Aaron turns into a tomato, while Reina turns around and hides her face.
"Oh my god Andy, you are so weird!" Kym expresses, chuckling. Stacy goes back into the theater, as the popular kids pile into the theater next to hers. The trailers are playing, but they seem boring. Kym, Megan, Anya, and Reina all sit next to each other. Aaron, Mateo, and Andy sit down, Aaron thankfully sitting next to Reina. She covers her smile. But deep down, she knows that something is happening.
"What movie is this again?" Aaron asks Reina. She rolls her eyes.
"It's The Nun II. I hate horror movies, but it's probably not going to be scary," Reina babbles.
"Oh yeah? Cause I will notice if you get scared," Aaron challenges.
"Yeah? Well how?"
"Well, you're gonna curl up into a ball and lay on my chest in fear," Aaron boasts.
"Bold assumption. You're extremely cocky, Ronnie." Aaron smirks.
"You finally found a nickname for me?" Aaron questions.
"Well, I was gonna call you Ron, but I don't want to think of a redhead every time I talk to you," Reina mutters, noticing that the movie is about to start. She steals some of Anya's popcorn, and Anya throws a kernel at Reina's arm. Reina turns to look at Aaron for the millionth time, and notices him staring and admiring her. She comes up with a plan in her head. A good plan.
~
The Jewish kids are still watching the movie, having a feeling that they will get jump scared. Reina yawns, acting tired.
"Oh my god, is this moving so not scary that you're bored?" Aaron jokes, trying to be quiet.
"No, I'm just actually tired," Reina responds, yawning again. She scoots closer to the cup holder, which is dividing the two students. Reina starts leaning her head toward Aaron's shoulder. Aaron gently takes her head and lets it rest on his shoulder. Reina slightly smiles, but on the inside, she is beaming. She focuses on the movie again. Of course, it's still boring. For Reina, the best part of the movies is hanging out with Aaron. But why? Why did she want to talk to him? Why did she laugh at his stupid jokes? Why can't she find out how she actually feels about Aaron and Andy?

ᵗ ʰ ᵃ ⁿ ᵏ ˢ ᶠ ᵒ ʳ ʳ ᵉ ᵃ ᵈ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ 🎀