10. Chandra visits Vijaygarh

Chandralekha POV

I started making arrangements for my travel. I had to stay there for 3-4 days so I did minimal packing.

Honestly, I was broken right now or I must say something had broken in me. My charm Kanya was lost and I didn't know where she was. My dreams were haunting me as hell and I wanted to escape from myself. It felt like Kanya was calling me from some other world.

My attendee took my belongings that were to be carried to Vijaygarh and walked to the outside of my palace. My father, sister, mother-in-law and husband were waiting there for me. My eyes were searching for someone and he was none other than Raghav.

In the past few days, he had become my safe place. I had never been so stressed in my entire life, but now when I was getting literal panic attacks, it was only Raghav who was handling me properly. His talks, his smile, his touch everything was attracting me towards him. It felt like this was the touch I had been craving for since I have come to know about what love is.

I was two weeks away from my marriage and thinking about another man like this was unacceptable for me. I tried to deviate my thoughts and went to my father. We shared a hug and he muttered slowly

"I'm sorry I couldn't find her, my doll."  He said breaking the hug

"Where is Raghav? Isn't he coming with me?" I asked him in a slow voice.

I had started feeling safe around him. I wanted him to be with me all the time.

"He isn't going with you." My father said in a tensed voice

"Why?" I asked in a confused tone

"Samrat doesn't want any man to be around you." He said with blunt expressions.

"What? Why? He doesn't trust me?" I asked him

"You should ask this to him." My father said and I understood that there was something wrong.

Samrat had already mounted his horse and his mother was waiting for me in her palanquin.

What was wrong with her. She never talked to me while she was in my kingdom and now she wanted me to see her kingdom and share her palanquin.

I carresed my hand on Roop's head and started walking towards the palanquin. I sat in it and Maharani Khyati was sitting in front of me. Damn this woman! She is always sexy. She looks good in everything. She smiled looking at me and I was melting under her charm.

The convoy started walking and she broke the silence

"You seem worried" Damn! Her voice... It was hell seductive. Any man in the world could fall for her.

"My best friend who was also my attendee is missing for the past two weeks. I don't know where she has gone." I said in shaky voice as I was on the verge of breaking down.

"Where did you see her last?" She asked without any expressions

"In my chamber only. I asked her to take drinks for Samrat and she left. Samrat said she had arrived there, but she left too and...." I started sobbing "was never found." I completed my statement.

She rolled her eyes as if she was analysing something, but she didn't say anything.

Sunset was close and we had reached Vijaygarh. I came out of the palanquin along with Rajmata. Maharani Mohini and Rajkumar Indrajeet were waiting for us.

Maharani Mohini gave me a wide smile and I smiled back.

"When you'll come here as a bride after two weeks I'll welcome you with the Aarti thaal." She said happily.

I realised instantly that this was going to be my sasural in two weeks and I will have to live as per their rules. My kingdom was not that strict, but this was the ruling Kingdom and its rules were strict.

"Once you become my bhabhi, I'll fulfill all my duties as a devar." Rajkumar Indrajeet said with a smile and winked at me.

He seemed charming and I smiled at him too. Samrat had already gone inside as he had arrived before us.

I was welcomed there with joy. As I walked I realised this Rajmahal had a huge entrance. As I walked inside I could feel the royalty flowing in the air, but there was one more thing that I could feel and that was fear.

People were scared here. Nobody seemed cheerful. The joy that I experienced while being welcomed here was momentary. Maharani Mohini showed me my chamber. It was the guest chamber for royal guests.

I started unpacking to take out a fresh pair of clothes for me.

Yuddhjeet POV

I was back to my arena. Vijaygarh was my love. This is the place where I turn into a real beast and no one controls me.

"My son has started hiding his sins from me now."

The voice of my mother caught my attention and I turned back

"What sin?" I replied

"You killed Sukanya?" She asked

"Who Sukanya?" I asked

"Chandralekha's attendee" she reminded me

"Oh! Yeah..I and Amar killed her." I replied shaking my head normally

"Just killed?" She asked lifting her brow at me.

"Raped and killed" I replied bluntly

"Just raped and killed?" She asked again with the same expression

"Raped with bare knife"  I elaborated

"That's my boy" she said and kissed my forehead.

"Did Amar get scared?" She asked looking in another direction

"No! Infact he had turned more monstrous this time." I replied

She smiled devilishly and looked at me while saying in slow voice

"My boys are becoming mine now."

She went away saying this. She was mysterious no doubt, but sometimes she feels alienated.

I retired to my chamber and took a bath. I changed into a fresh pair of clothes and had my dinner in my chamber itself.

It was night when an attendee arrived in my chamber to inform me.

"Rajmata Khyati wants to see you early in the morning. She wants to discuss something political with you."

I nodded at him and he left. Some time passed and Amar arrived in my chamber

"Rajmata has asked for Devgarh's royal stamp right now and she wants me to take it to her."

How was the update?

Another steamy update is ahead, but usme aur bhi bohot kuch hoga. Vishwaroop ke legal execution ki taiyari ho rahi hai aur usme sabse bada hath Chandralekha ka hoga

Keep voting fellas!

Love you all 💜💜💜