38. First Night with Devil's Son 🔥

Rashmi POV

"Tell him the truth!"

This was the first time I heard Devil's voice - harsh, dangerous and threatening it was.

"As you say, Master!"

Khyati said and now I was getting scared. Was he talking about the 24 years secret?

"I want to tell you something, son!" Khyati said looking into Samrat's direction.

"I'm listening, mother!" He replied

"You always wanted to see your father and here he is. Also, you could see him because it's time. It's time for you to become the Devil."

She said raising her hands in the air.

"It was not 25! It was actually 24. You are going to become 'him' in four months from now."

She said 'him' pointing her index finger at the Devil. Samrat's birthday was four months away from now and this year, it was falling on the new moon - the most powerful day for Khyati.

"You can't imagine how happy I'm after listening to this news."

Samrat said in a monstrous tone and started laughing devilishly. He was becoming the Devil day by day.

"You both can leave!"

Khyati said as Devil signalled her something. Samrat bowed down and I enacted him. We both started leaving when I heard Devil's voice again

"Treat this girl accordingly."

A shiver ran through my spine. What did he mean? I looked into Samrat's direction and he was smirking. We came to the gallery that had our chambers through a secret passage so that no one could see us in the black attire.

He stopped at the entrance of his chamber and I kept walking as mine was adjacent to his. He held my wrist and I stopped turning my head back.

"Where are you going?" He asked in his heavy and intimidating voice

"To ..my chamber." I replied meekly

"This is your chamber for tonight. Come inside."

He said and left my hand with a jerk. He went inside leaving me there alone. I walked behind him keeping my gaze low.

This was the second time I had come inside his chamber. The first was when Amar died. Khyati had called me then to clean up the mess after his death. His chamber was magnificent and radiated dark aura. Dark red and blackish designs were imbricated on the ceiling that was high enough to be seen properly.

He sat on the couch and I sat on the one that was placed in front of his.

"Who allowed you to sit?" He said spreading his hands wide on the back edge of couch.

I stood up immediately and asked for forgiveness

"I'm sorry...Samrat!"

"Master!" He ordered

Well, this was a foreign language word .... मास्टर!
This meant one who rules over you. This was something that Khyati used to refer to the Devil. He wanted me to call him by this name.

"I'm sorry....Master!" I corrected myself keeping my gaze low.

He clapped two times and Purab came inside.

"Call everyone!" He said and Purab nodded. What was going on? My throat was turning dry and I gulped to help it, but it wasn't working enough.

A few moments passed and nearly forty soldiers came inside our chamber. Ranveer wasn't there.