47. The Actual 'Sambhog'🔥

Chitra POV

"Anhhhhhhhhh!"

I whimpered, as I felt a sharp excruciating pain in my core. The tight walls of my core, felt invaded, when his length penetrated me.

"Relax, baby! It will be fine in some time."

He cooed to me, and caressed my head soothingly, while pecking my neck.

He thrusted once more, and my body arched, and head rolled backwards. My eyes closed extemporaneously, and tears accumulated in them.

His lips travelled to my bosom, kissing all over my collar bone, and he nibbled my areola. His touch was intoxicating me, and something twiddled wrongly in my lower abdomen. A few tears travelled down my cheeks, and he wiped them gently.

"You're so freaking tight, Chitra."

He mumbled, and I managed to steal a glance of him, sucking my erected bud. His luscious hair, that had grown up now, were dancing on his forehead.

I sucked on my lips, staring at him, doing all this to me, that I had read in the book. Every time he thrusted inside me, his biceps puffed, arousing me more.

"Aanhhhhh!" I kept moaning at every thrust, and he slowly began to gain pace. A few more tears vamoosed my eyes, and I felt my knees getting weaker.

He started sucking my neckline, and held my ankles. Straightening his upper body up, he placed them over his shoulders, and brought my legs together, blocking my view of his body. Only his face was visible to me now, and his eyes had darkened, with immense desire and hankering in them.

He enhanced his pace, and I felt like traveling to some other world. I clutched the bedsheet tightly and the bangles created a tinkling sound, that echoed in the chamber, along with my uncontrollable and shrill moans.

My bosom was wiggling, and the position of nuptial chain kept changing, with each of his movements.

"Aanhhhhh...anhhhhhh.... Ranveeeeeeer!"

My voice kept raising, and so did his speed. He was panting, and groaning. His voice sounded seductive, and I wanted him to get wilder now.

He traced my parted lips with his thumb, and sucked on my ankles, while continuing his assault.

"Yes! Yes! Chitra."

He kissed my toering, and within a moment, I was on my stomach. He flipped me like a feather! Before I could comprehend anything, he grasped my waist, and yanked it to him, making me stand on my fours.

"You shouldn't have done all these decorations, Chitra. Now I want to ruin all of it....under us."

He grunted, hovering over my back, close to my ear, and I felt my breath getting hitched. I was already panting, and he parted my thighs.

He was standing on his knees, adjusting his length to my core, and he slammed me in one go, this time. His beast was awakening now.

"Anhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned insanely, fisting the bedsheet tightly. He clutched my already messed up bun, in his fist, and slapped my ass cheek with his other hand.

"Anhhh!" My pitch kept sharpening, but apparently I was loving all this. My nuptial chain started swinging with his plunges.

"Anhhh!" Thrust "Anhhhh!" Thrust "Anhh!"

"Your moans are awakening the beast in me, Chitra!"

He groaned, still exploring the depth in me. My tight walls clenched around his length, and he grunted, enhancing his rapidity.