A UNFORTUNATE LOSS - MEETING THE ADDITIONS

Mun arranged some of the clothes placing them on the hang wire ,"I hope things will start looking up for them starting tomorrow."

                  "Me too ,"   So-nam replied while contuining to use his emotional powers to incept the mother and child with serenity and calmness  to aid in their rest after what they had been through , the least they deserved was a good night's rest.

     He tended to use his inception when memories were erased most of the time on hosts , the lack of memory and feeling of confusion always worked hand in hand and in rare cases like this ,  the divine counter used his inception on the vicitms.

            Fortunately this ability of his was only frowned upon by In Hye and extension the other Old Powers only if it was misused for personal gain.

                 Ms Chu observed So-nam's power , even after two years neither her nor the rest of the team could exactly understand how it operated but they assumed it was a divine counter thing. Besides , it always worked.

         She smiled seeing the little boy look relaxed in his sleep because of So-nam's empathy power , "Junhui is starting school next year , so I'm worried ." She looked at Mun and So-nam worriedly , "he's been hurt emotionally , so opening up won't be easy."

                The divine counter looked at the boy and he couldn't help but think of Hyeok-Woo, his little cousin had been emotionally scarded too during his childhood to the point he failed to open up  to him or anyone else , something Hyeok was working on currently.
.
       "You're right Ms Chu ," he sadly patted the boy's hair , "trusting others won't be easy for Jun Hui , if anything he'll most likely push or block out anyone who tries to get close ."

           Mun listened attentively to So-nam knowing his boyfriend had a point and especially since he was an empath he knew what he was talking about. The uncanny counter stared at Junhui although the kid came out as rude which he pardoned given his homelife  , So Mun thought the kid should have a chance to be happy and being able to interact with others.

           An idea popped up in his head , "i know some people ," he smiled  at both Ms Chu and So-nam , "they are the best at opening people's hearts."

             "Really?" Ms Chu inquired earning a nod from Mun. So-nam didn't bother responding because even without reading Mun's thoughts he knew his boyfriend was referring to his friends , Ungmin and Ju Yeon .

        The following weekend , So-nam decided to study at Eonni's like he always did whenever it was the weekend. He found it convenient especially during the days it was closed and if his teammates / family  needed his help . While the rest were cleaning the dry anchovies Motak was going on about how he used his pyschokinesis.

             Something the man wouldn't shut up about since last night so So-nam had to increase the studying music on his headphones to drown out Motak's voice , leaving Ms Chu, Mun and Hana to deal with him instead.

             "- i stopped that shining blade at that critical moment." Motak bragged to his team who were not interested in his tales not even a little. Mun was jealous at least So-nam had headphones to block out Motak. "....i was subconsciously waiting for this moment."

                Ms Chu nodded clearly unfazed , "right we get it. Now  enough gloating and help us with the anchioves." Mun handed him a bowl.

               Motak looked at them incrediously , "must we do this with our hands. Let me use my pyschokinesis to help you. Watch carefully  " Ms Chu made a face.