JEOK BONG'S SPECIAL SAUCE

Hana and Jung were running around Jungjin Jeok Bong and Caleb slowly and failing to keep up with them as they jogged around the small town.

           Honestly Hana had wanted to train by herself but Jeok Bong had annoyingly invited himself to her run.

  Eventually they ran into Jung who was similarly training Eun Gyeol  and eventually the divine counter asked if they could tag along which honestly speaking she didn't mind. The two rookies obviously needed to be in counter  shape.

                "Hana!" Jeok Bong called out feeling his legs turning into mash if he ran any longer.

               She didn't bother turn around to see him "What?"

               "We've been running for seven hours and six minutes."

                "So."

           "Can we please take a breahthe?!", Caleb collasped onto Jeok Bong the rookies of the team couldn't go on any more as they watched their mentors run up some stairsup

                  "Jung Hyung! Please can we rest for a while. I can't feel my legs" Caleb pleaded with folded hands trying to appeal to up Jung who he was certain would be much easier to get through than Hana.

                    Jung panted and  smiled , "you're the one who insisted on jogging with me."

               "Well I didn't think it would be this long ," Caleb rebuffed , the rookie divine counter was beginning to regret listening to So-nam. The whole reason he agreed to running with Jung was because Sonam had told him he had to start shaping his speed and endurance , otherwise why would anyone wake up at eight in the morning to run around this small City.

           Before Jung could respond ,  Hana cut in , "we are not stopping. We still have more ground to cover. Come on get up the both of you."

                    The two weakly groaned leaning against each other not trying to get up at all, Jeok Bong rose his  index finger , " I might die any second ..can I request something ," when Hana didn't say anything he took it as a sign to go on , "can I have some nice cold ice cream please?"

               Caleb pouted once the image of the dairy product got stuck in his mind , "Damn it. Now I want ice cream too."

                   Jung looked at Hana looking at the two, "maybe a few minutes won't hurt."

             Hana eyed the three and then particularly at the rookies before relenting with a sigh , "fine." The two lit up like Christmas trees quickly getting up to their feet.

               "Thank you. Others may not know it , but you're an angel." Jeok Bong shouted.

                    "Hay! I changed my mind come back here. "

          Jung had to hide his amused  smile behind his hand when he saw the pissed off expression on Hana's face owing to the compliment. "Where are you two even going anywhere?"

                     "We saw a convenient store this way!"  Jeok Bong and Caleb shouted as they ran back in the direction they just came from..

              "But there is one this way!" Hana's words fell on death ears  as they two took a turn. "Did they seriously whine they didn't have energy to go further yet they can scamper . Aish I just don't like them."