LOVERS QUARREL

Hey people , I'm back at university and it's hectic as always especially in the first week. Can't guarantee updates but hope you enjoy this

Ms Chu , Motak , Hana, Mun and So-nam had decided to attend Mr Ma's trial that was taking place that day . Motak was in the witness summoned as he was the officer who was present at the time of arrest

"- and he kept asking the same question. : " How could they kill another human being." Motak explained.

Mun and Sonam held onto Mr Ma's mother to support her. Both knowing how this entire ordeal difficult it was for her .

"Will the defendant like to address the court ."

Sonam watched as Mr Ma stood up , the man's eyes looked so void and hallow a shell of the happiness and optism they once held. He didn't need to be an empath to read that the former fire fighter had been drained of hope - it was as if he no longer had a will to go on.

"I'm full of remorse ," Mr Ma began , "if only I could turn back time to that same moment.....I would kill him. No matter what."

Gasps were let out in the courtroom. The counters looked at one another in concern .

"What are you doing Mr Ma." Mun murmured, unable to believe his role model had just said that.

Sonam tuned into Mr Ma's mind to try and figure out if his emotions matched airg his thoughts. He too couldn't believe Mr Ma regretted killing someone. Unfortunately the man meant his words - his thoughts and emotions were murderous. But that wasn't what spooked him

"No way," Sonam couldn't believe what he heard inside Mr Ma's head. There was no way was it? He had heard evil Spirits in the minds of people before and how the two thoughts seemed to travel along together. But there was no way Mr Ma had an evil spirit inside him right? He was good.

As if sensing Sonam probbing in his head (which he can he is the uncanny evil spirit ), Mr Ma looked at the divine counter with expressionless eyes that were blank and void. The two maintained eye contact long enough for Sonam to verify Mr Ma wasn't the same man he knew.

After what happened at the hearing , Mr Ma had been sentenced to prison much to the counters shock and disappointment. Sonam and Mun escorted Mr Ma's mother back to home . The boyfriends comforted the greiving mother , Sonam could feel the agnoy she was feeling now that her only son had been arrested and sentenced .

"We've most of her stuff packed right?" The divine counter asked while holding four boxes. Mr Ma's mother was beginning to get forgetful so it was decided she was moving to the senior home especially now since Mr Ma wasn't there to take care of her.

"Mun. Have you packed the rest of the things?" He asked again but Mun didn't respond

Sonam noticed his boyfriend's attention was on a photo on a shelf ; it was of Ms Lee and Mr Ma on their wedding day. He knew Mun was very upset by what Mr Ma had told him earlier during the trial.

"What do we do Sonam?" Mun asked as they walked side by side that evening . Mr Ma's words were still echoing in his mind - did his role model really give on humanity? All the things he once stood for? Were they really gone. He understood he was going through a terrible rough patch. But did he not believe in good anymore.

"I honestly have no idea." Sonam then proceeded to tap Mun's shoulder indicating the latter's grandparents were still up waiting for them.

"Grandpa! Grandma!"

"SoMun! So-nam!" Mun's grandfather called out to the two , "how did the trial go? How's Mr Ma?"