3

- Elizabeth regretted it.

She's just a third-year magic apprentice, and like all her peers, she has the naïve and unrealistic ambitions that are characteristic of her age. So this year's holiday, she insisted on pestering her cousin's expedition team to come to the Eternal Night Canyon.

Located on the easternmost side of the continent, the canyon is densely fogged, and it is only possible to enter the canyon along the course of a tributary of the Crescent River at the turn of spring and summer.

Three days earlier, a sudden storm had deflected the expedition away from the course and forced it deeper than expected. To make matters worse, in a panic, Elizabeth accidentally lost from the team.

She didn't know how long she had been trekking through the canyon, and in a daze, she had broken into the ogre's territory, and as she fled, she accidentally entered a ruin, and a small building appeared in front of her, glowing warm yellow through the window.

She panicked, didn't have time to think about the strange situation, and crashed into it.

The interior of the tavern is very simple, but the vase on the table has a vivid and watery lily of the valley that will never grow in the canyon of the eternal night.

Elizabeth stared at the tray in front of her and couldn't help but feel a little dazed.

Occasionally, you'll encounter a tent camp for wandering traders in the Canyon of the Eternal Night during the wet season, but the tavern or something - it's ridiculous, right?!

Towels folded into squares sit on the tray, and the glass of beer is crystal clear with a layer of chilled water. The scene is so magical that it feels unrealistic.

Elizabeth hesitated for a moment, but finally could not resist the temptation, and reached for the white towel.

She wiped her face with a towel, and the hot, wet towel immediately dispelled the chill to the bone.

Elizabeth exhaled, flipped the towel over, buried her face in it, and subconsciously let out a satisfied sigh.

Susie crouches behind the counter to unpack the newbie bag.

[You have opened the Starter Pack!

You have gained the Decoration: Charm of Fear [Mutilated] x1

You get the furniture: simple dining chair x1

You have earned 100 points. 】

The so-called simple dining chair is a folding chair, and it seems that this sand sculpture game has finally realized that it is too much to have only one chair in a tavern, not to mention that the folding stool has to be used as a weapon part-time.

The other "decoration" looks ingenious: it looks like a wolf's skull, but it has a pair of antelope-like horns, one of which is broken in half, the canine teeth bulge, and the skull is filled with a faint blue cold light.

What the hell is this?

【Charm of Fear [Defective][Excellent Quality]

Description: Ornament, the Blade Thorn's menace is still attached to its skull, but its aura is gradually draining.

Effect: The Blade Thorn still threatens the creatures that dare to covet it. After use, most monsters will be afraid to approach due to fear. The statute of limitations is seven days. 】

Susie: "..."

She thought about it, and felt that if she put the skull out, she might be the only guest she was scared away first.