103

Legend has it that Keran Reela woke up when the first snow fell. But there is no snow season in the Feather Creek Forest, so the elves chose to celebrate his birth on the first day of rest after the onset of winter—believing that their gods must have awakened in the afternoon of leisurely food.

On the week leading up to the holiday, many people received invitations from Feather Creek Forest.

The bard, who always played and sang by the fountain, held the feathers of the brook tree for a long time and did not come back to his senses. He had come here for months, but this new city full of wonders did not bring any different evaluations than in the past: he had no talent, either in combat or in art. But he still chose to stay for the weekly art appreciation class.

The silver elf in front of him stretched out his hand towards him: "If you feel inconvenient, it's okay to give it back to me?"

The bard subconsciously withdrew his hand, and hurriedly denied: "How is it possible! I will definitely go! It's just..."

The young man, who looked a little distracted, paused awkwardly, scratched his head, and whispered, "I don't seem to have any gifts to handle."

"Huh?" The silver elf narrowed his eyes and laughed briskly, he reached out and plucked the strings of the wandering poet, "It's okay, just bring your piano."

The half-breed day elf, who is also the librarian and the head teacher of the initiation class, is invited to tending to his own flower garden.

The veteran adventurer who had traveled to and from most of the continent rubbed his slender feather feather, and sighed with some emotion: "If I were a hundred years younger, I would be so excited that I couldn't sleep well for three days and three nights... But now I'm past the age to go to the prom!

"His Majesty Kerlanrela has said that elves are young until they die." The silver elf picked up the scissors and trimmed the branches and leaves of the potted plant, "Speaking of age, I'm probably going to be older, compatite."

"Huh?" The half-blood day elf raised an eyebrow in surprise, and then said, "That's right, happy awakening day, fellow."

Not only that, but the students of the academy, the shopkeepers of the grocery store, the guards of the patrol, and the large number of old orcs all received the brook tree feather feather as an invitation token one after another.

In fact, Aldro was among those invited, with at least three invitations with the words "To the lovely Mr. Bone Dragon" to be handed over to him.

But the bone dragon's body couldn't pass through the door of the teleportation hall, and he lay on the ground dejectedly, babbling and complaining for a long time.

"It's okay," Aldro snorted and comforted himself, "I don't like the Wake Day Ball either, everyone wears a mask, I always recognize the wrong person, but everyone knows me!"

Susie expertly coaxed her dragon, "Because Aldro is the best."

"Yes, it must be!" The dragon immediately became triumphant again, he flicked his tail, tilted his head to remember for a moment, pulled the flowerbed aside with his paws, carefully pinched a handful of ornamental flowers with mud, and handed it to the silver elf, "Here you go, it seems to be said that - happy awakening day?"

Susie had received an invitation earlier. She flipped through the system panel, bit the pen and did addition, subtraction, multiplication and division twice, and after a moment of hesitation, she finally folded the scratch paper and sneaked downstairs to discuss with the acting consul.

After listening to Susie's request, Olivia's face was full of "I'm afraid you're not blind". Susie was a little distracted, she rubbed her fingers, leaned in and muttered to the gray elf and bit her ear.

The Acting Archon's expression softened slightly, and she stared at Susie for a moment, "If this is your will... Your Lordship.

For Olivia, who has always been strict, this is already a compromise.

Susie playfully put her index finger against the tip of her nose and blinked, but her tone was solemn: "Just this once, just once!" I'm going to work hard for the rest of me!

"It's okay, lord, it's common sense to indulge yourself once in a while." Olivia's face was calm, she straightened the papers on the table, and her tone was calm, "So, I recommend that you have a lot of fun, because you will have a lot of work to do."

Susie: "..."

Wow, how does that sound like a "don't come back when you get out of this door"?

But the stunned lord was not going to change her mind at the threat of her subordinates, so she left the town hall and turned her head up the eaves of the tavern through the attic window, climbed onto the branches of the moon tree, and hung the fluffy mask directly on her knight's face.

Raphael was stunned, pushed up the mask, and looked at Susie with some confusion, the plush ear decoration was unusually cute because of his shaky movements. Susie couldn't help but laugh: "Elf's ball, let's go together!"

Raphael: "?

He thought for a moment and seriously refused, "There will be no danger in the elven atrium, you can bring the gem, the woodland is his territory."

Susie reached out and tugged at the plush ear and said, "Hey—am I not clear enough?" It's not as a guard, it's my personal invitation, and the gem can't be a dance partner.

Raphael shook his head: "But I can't dance."

Susie: "It's okay, and neither will I.

Raphael looked at Susie and lowered her eyes slightly: "Lord Lord, it's not worth it - it's too much consumption."

"It's not worth it, if you say it's worth it." Susie was right, "Although it's really expensive, who hasn't bought a few luxury goods!"

She looked at her knight: "Moreover, Raphael has never been to the Feather Creek Forest, has he?" Or did you never leave this place at all?

The Death Knight looked up.

"Adero has been, Olivia has been, Gem and Elo have been," Susie sat down beside him, "only you haven't been, have you?"

"There's nothing wrong here." Rafael said.

"I know there's nothing wrong here, both in the past and now, I love it." "But I also want to go outside, and I want you to see it too." So let's go together, okay?

"Besides," Susie smiled with one hand on her cheek, "I don't know how to dance, so of course I'll have to find a partner who can't dance - it's just you!"

The Death Knight stared at his lord, and after a moment, the peacock-blue eyes smiled slightly, "As you wish, Lord Lord."

——

It was a misty forest with streams running through the woodland, and its source was the glorious spring in the center of the royal court. The unique brook trees grow on the banks of the stream, their leaves are soft, slender feathers, and at night, the whole forest glows with a silvery white soft light - this is where its nickname comes from.

- "Moon Forest".

Elves' unique architecture is nestled right in the middle of the jungle.

Everyone at the ball was dressed in costumes and wore ornately decorated masks on their faces, much like Halloween masquerade balls, but much more formal. They don't know each other, casually talking and dancing in the atrium.

Susie left the dance hall and sat down under the promenade by the stream, stretched out her hand to puff the cold water, and looked at the stream that meandered into the forest for a moment, when suddenly someone tapped her on the shoulder from behind, and she looked back and saw a gold mask inlaid with rubies and beautiful dragon horns.

"Do you want to dance, little girl?" The other party lifted the mask slightly, revealing a pair of dazzling heterochromatic pupils, which were the Red Dragon Queen.

Susie looked at the twin dragon horns and was silent for a moment, and the queen noticed her gaze and laughed happily: "Well, pretty—after all, no one would have thought that there would be dragons pretending to be dragons?" "Net, net, everyone remember to collect or keep in mind, report the wrong chapter. Ask for books and find books. Chat with book friends: