67

With the warmth of the Red Dragon Queen's embrace, Susie returned to the Canyon of the Eternal Night.

She gave the desserts she brought back to the critters, and the magicians were given dragon scales, dragon bone powder, and dragon blood ink (a magical specialty, with "Guaranteed Authenticity" written on the paper bag).

Then Susie called Frank over and gave him a flower pot.

"Dragon's Pulp Flower." Susie said, "There's a lot of them outside the dragon's lair, you said that right, it's really beautiful."

"Wow." The merchant took the pot, "Wow."

Frank hugged his flower pot, and after a while came to his senses: "Miracles can really happen here, and I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that I would become a dragon knight tomorrow!"

Susie: "It's going to be difficult, even Aldro hates you."

The Death Knight was given a longsword.

The scabbard has a simple and smooth dragon pattern, and the hilt is wrapped around the scales of the silver dragon, this beautiful sword is not very easy to use, it is more suitable for the display of a noble family, but the dragonborn blacksmith who always wastes his energy in some strange places has tempered its blade with dragon fire - or a double-edged sword.

"Although you shouldn't need to," Susie smiled a little embarrassedly, "However, there is a Xi in my hometown in the past, when I travel out, I always have to bring something back to give to my relatives and friends."

Raphael looked at Susie gently: "I thought you would stay longer, is the sky of Qingkong Fuyu still as beautiful as it used to be?"

"It's a beautiful place, I haven't seen the sea in a long time." Susie said, "But isn't there still a lot of work to be done? When we have some time, let's go and have a look together... Well, going to the beach on vacation is also my hometown Xi.

Raphael smiled and shook his head, but did not respond.

"Alright—" Susie said again, pushing Raphael's hand in the sword, "Take it."

Raphael pondered for a moment, then he reached out and put his hand on the scabbard, and the Death Knight's beautiful face showed a solemn expression, he took a step back, slowly leaned down#, and pressed his forehead against his thumb knuckles.

"Thank you for the sword, my lord." Raphael solemnly promised, "All my loyalty and honor are to you."

Susie: "..."

Susie: "............"

Susie: "Raphael.

Susie: "Before you do this kind of thing in the future, let's be mentally prepared."

Raphael looked up, as if a little confused: ?

Susie: "... Never mind.

She decided to see how the pastures in the Outer Ring Clearing were doing.

That miraculous spring rain caused fresh weeds to grow in the open space around the town: in that case, something else should grow as well. Susie sent skeleton laborers to fence off a small plot of land, level and loosen the soil, sow pasture, and wait for the fruit.

After about half a month, the meadows were studded with greenery, and they looked a little smaller and more delicate than normal pastures, but it didn't matter—these fragile and tenacious plants had indeed taken root in the land.

At the same time, migrants are coming one after another.

The first to arrive were Dragonborn and Dragonvein hybrids, all of whom had any class, Craftsman, Apothecary, Warlock, or Scholar, some of whom were not of a low level, and Susie unlocked a number of new buildings.