13. Let's Watch Barbie

Tyler's POV

I was in the living room, still sick as fuck after I had managed to come downstairs to meet everyone, they refused to go home even after I told them to go, Hea, Kai and Luna were the only ones to leave.

So they all insisted on having a sleepover.

"Here's your medicine, Tyler". Timothy said stretching his with the medicine and a bottle of water in your hands to me.

"Thanks". I took the bottle of water and the medicine from his hand then, I threw the drugs in my mouth and chewed it, i don't know why some people always add water in their mouth before putting in the drugs, don't they know that drugs reacts very much in water, they are avoiding the taste when it will just get worse in water.

Well everybody have their own way.

After chewing the drugs I drank water, because some particles of the drugs were on my teeth.

"Um, so guys are you ready to give your shits to Tyler?". Mia says, then drinks the cup of water I her hand.

"Give what?". Scarlett asked.

"What are we giving to Tyler?". Kayla asked and hit me on my hand for no reason.

"Your gifts, give him your gifts". Mia shouted.

"Oh, it's not here". Leo said resting his chin on my head his hands on my shoulder.

Do I even need birthday gifts?..

"Yeah, mines not here either". Scarlett kissed my forehead and whispered to my ear "Sorry, Ty".

"I forgot to bring it after I panicked after hearing you were sick, and rushed here". Willow explained.

"I don't think anyone brought anything for Ty". Dean stated.

"Guys, it's okay".

"But I did bring hugs, caring, and love". Willow open and arms.

"Well, get over here". I opened up my arms as she rushed to me and hugged me.

"Save some for me too, Tyler". Star said and jumped on my body and hugged me and I hugged her back, then my mom comes out the kitchen.

"Can someone help me with the foods, while another sets the dinning table?". She asked as Timothy, Leo, Caleb and Kyle stood up and went to help my mom.

The dinning was set, and the food looked very delicious, and my family stayed in the dinning room execpt from Kayla, her and my friends, brought their food to the living room, and the fact that my mom had to do this spectacular food when I can't eat, made me unhappy.

And Kayla kept on teasing me.

"Tyler, sure you won't eat some?". She was using her food filled spoon in her hand shoving it to me face and carried it back to her self.

"I do not fucking blame you, Kayla". I told her. "Are my even sure your my sis because I have been thinking otherwise since we were kids".

"Of course we are, but I'd rather have a brother that actually wants to find love". She said shoving her food in her put.

"Ouch". I said sarcastically.

"Harsh words Kayla". Caleb said.

"Very, very harsh". Evelyn laughs.

"When did I say I didn't wanna find love, I just got tired of waiting and finding, it will come when it wanna comes". I said as I felt my voice being crusty.

"Well, whatever birthday boy, do your thing". She said.

"Yeah".