30. Happy New Year!! (pt. 2) (the last chapter)

This chapter is incredibly long

!Enjoy!

Tyler's POV

"I don't know what to wear to the party." Kayla said running downstairs to meet me in the living room and hitting my arm.

"So?"

"I need you to give me one of your hoodies."

"What, no!" I retorted.

"Hey, you better give me your hoodie or I'll tell Jake not to allow him into his house." She was bribing me.

"As if, I was the one who told him to have the party at his house, Kayla."

"Whatever, you have like 30 hoodies, just let me take one." She still kept on asking.

"Hmm, I don't know Kayla maybe you should tell why I should let you my hoodie for the last party of the year."

"I am your twin sister!"

"Hmm, that's not enough reasons." I laughed as she groaned.

"After all that I was never going to do for you." She hit my thigh and walked away.

I heard someone knock on the door of the house as I got up from the couch and went to see who it was. I looked out the door hole before opening the door.

"Hello." A girl with Burnett hair was standing at the door looking at me.

"Um, hello." I said in an awkward way.

"Sorry to bother you but, do you know a guy called Rowan Patterson?" She said.

Rowan? Why was she asking for my love? Should I tell her I know him? Ulch, whatever

My eyebrows knitted. "Um yeah, why are you asking?" I asked her.

"I am just an old friend from his old school, it's been long since we last saw each other and I really need to see him, please just take me to where he is." She sounded sincere, I wasn't sure.

"Okay, I'll take you to him." But I had to agree, she looked really hopeless.

I told Mom and Dad that I was going to Rowan's place that I won't take long, then I came out of the house and told her to enter the Jeep after I had entered the driver's seat.

I started the engine and drove her to Rowan, hoping that she is not someone that he won't be happy to see, he has never mentioned anything about her, or has he I can't recall but anyways, I'll see how it goes.

°°°

I sent a text to Rowan saying, that I will be coming to his place and he responded joyfully.

We arrived at his house, I parked the Jeep by the house and we came outside of the Jeep and I went to the porch and knocked.

"Oh I hope him seeing him would not make him angry." She said rubbing her hands together.

"And why?"

"Well, I um-" the door swung open and I saw shirtless Rowan smiling at me.

"Hey Ty." He said planting a kiss on my lips, he hasn't noticed her yet.

"Hey Row." I said after our lips departed.

"Hi Rowan." She said as Rowan saw her and his joy immediately left his face as it was now filled with anger and rage.

"Bethany." He said not smiling at all.