1. THE FIRST MEET

It was a bright fine morning as the sun rays peeped through the window, falling on Monami's face,her beauty sleep broke..
She got up with a determined look.
As she came downstairs after getting freshened up she thought to herself that she is gonna convince her dad about the voyage trip.

Monami : Dad!! Gd mrng..

Dr.Mahajan : Morning beta..Aaj hospital nahi jaoge.. Abhi tak ready nahi hue..

Monami : No dad , As I said u earlier I am gonna leave for my trip today

Dr.Mahajan : No monami .. not again
I already told u that ki ur not going anywhere.. Ur not used to it beta.
U will have to face difficulties there and moreover it's for 2 months..Mai tumhare Bina, tumhe dekhe bina 2 mahine kya 2 din bhi nahi reh sakta monami..Ur backing out !!

Monami : Please dad eisa mat kahiye.I haven't asked u anything from my childhood,u were the one who gave me everything even without asking but plz first tym aapse kuch puch Rahi hu ..pls papa trust me I will be safe and I will update u every now and then about my being there..pls let me explore this ..

Dr.Mahajan : Fine then..promise Karo ki u will be safe, take proper care of urself and update me abt urself..And if u find any difficulty there in adapting urself ur cmng back in a week.

Monami : Agreed dad !! Thank you so much.Come let's have our breakfast
_______________________________________

Colonel : Shergill , a ship with 50 ppl has been leaving today for the voyage for abt 2 months. Ministry has given us the responsibility of those citizens to us and on my demand I wish u to be the one to take this responsibility..

Karan : Sure sir !! Major Karan Shergill ready for the mission sir !
*Salutes*

Colonel : Right Shergill. It's gonna be for 2 months and I want u to be safe and responsible . Ur expected to be reported there by 5 pm.. I trust u Shergill and never ignore urself in the safety of others .

Karan : Noted that Sir. Jai Hind !!

Colonel : Jai Hind !!
_______________________________________

Bhabhi : Karan tumne saara samaan pack karliye na .. kuch bhul toh nahi gaye .. warna tumhe waha koi problem hogi .2 mahine keliye Jaa rahe ho .. ek baar phirse sab check karlo!!

Karan : Ji bhabhi !!

Baby : Major Karan Shergill , hands up !!!

Karan : * lifting his hands up *

Baby : Toh major hame 2 mahine ke liye chodke Jaa rahe hai ! Humm.

Karan : Haa little commander..Ministry ne ek mission assign Kiya .. But don't worry I will be back soon and aate samay aapke liye bohot saare gifts leke aayenge ham.

Baby : Okay ..* Hugs him * Aap pls apna dhyaan rakhiye ga aur pls come back soon aur Roz mujhe video call bhi karna..don't forget.. I will miss u

Karan : I will miss u too my baccha.
I will call u everyday .. Till I come back my little commander will take care of her mumma and house..Done deal 🤝

Baby : Done deal and I love you!!

Karan : I love you too my baccha..
_______________________________________

At the ship boarding place ..

All the passengers were getting onto the ship..
All their family members were bidding byes and wishing the best and luck for the 2 month adventure..

Here Monami has reached the place and was very excited and happy..Her happiness knew no bounds.. she was going to do smtng alone, exciting and gonna explore the completely other side of her world..Being pampered a lot her dad never let her go out alone or anywhere.. But this tym it's different and that's what making monami feel joy.

The passengers had to get on to the ship via a wooden ramp . The ship was a very small one than expected but the built of the ship was strong and good.

Karan has reached the place and the announcement has been given for the passengers to board the ship as it was gonna depart and the journey is gonna begin in the next 10 min..
Karan has reported to the head and captain of the ship and was helping the passengers board the ship carefully with their luggage.

Monami was excited as she made her way to board the ship but she was finding it difficult to walk on the wooden ramp with her high heels.
Karan noticed this from a distance and the final announcement for the ships departure has been given..

Karan here immediately approached to Monami to help her out so that she doesn't miss out her journey.

Karan : Madam aap apne heels utariye..Inn heels Mai yeh ramp chadna mushkil hai.

Monami : Humm.. nahi Mai nahi utarungi.. Mere liye kuch bhi mushkil nahi hai.. Aap dekhiye Mai kese iss ramp ko cross karke dikhati hu..

Karan just got irritated by her reply and thought like seriously even after the final announcement yeh ladki, her heels ke saath iss wooden board pe ramp walk karna chahti hai..

Monami was taking baby steps slowly stabilizing herself on the wooden ramp.

Karan : Mam aap dekhiye eise chalenge toh aapke 2 mahine voyage Mai nahi iss ramp ko par karne Mai hee lag jayenge

Monami just glared at him and continued her walking session..

Karan got pissed off and finding no other option and fearing he might be left behind with this stubborn girl , not boarding the ship .. he just scooped Monami in his arms and boarded the ship.

 he just scooped Monami in his arms and boarded the ship

_______________________________________

         **To be continued in Part 2**

Thankyou for reading !!
~ HappySoul.