11. THE RED CHERRY TOMATOES.

The next morning:

Karan woke up, got freshened and went towards Monami's room to have breakfast along with her.

He opened the door to find Monami still sleeping. Closing the door behind him, he went inside towards her bed, knelt down in front of her sleeping figure and admired his woman.. the woman he adored and the woman he loved!!

Monami on the other hand being unaware of her boyfriend's staring session, was sleeping peacefully.. all snuggled into her comforter while hugging her pillow tightly.

To Karan who was busy admiring his lady love found her too cute.. and as the loose strands of her baby hair fell over her face due to the blowing air.. it adding more to her cuteness, unable to resist himself from holding back., he instantly placed a long, gentle and feathery kiss on her forehead.

Due to the tingling sensation of his moustache on her skin, Monami stirred to the other side and in this process her sleep broke. Opening her eyes, while adjusting to the sunlight.. the first thing Monami saw while waking up was Karan and instantly a sweet smile formed on her face.

Karan: "Good morning Rani Saheba!"

Monami: "Karan.. GD morning!"

Karan: "Chalo, get up.. It's your birthday today. Out from this sleepy mode now and go get freshen up quickly."

Monami: "I will.. but first lemme cuddle with my boyfriend."

Saying so Monami held Karan's arm and pulled him into her bed. Due to the sudden unexpected pull, he lost his balance and landed beside her.. Monami moved closer and hovered over him, putting all her weight on his body, wrapping her arms tightly around him, snuggling more and more into him by each passing second.. and leaving no place for air to pass through in between them. Karan too reciprocated to it by placing his arms around her, pulling her more closer to himself and leaving few small kisses on her head.

They were enjoying their this lovely moment when suddenly Monami's phone rang. Monami unwilling got up from the warm comfort of Karan's arms to reach upto her phone and to know that the call was from her father.

Monami: (having a smile on her face)
"Dad.. It's my dad calling."

Karan: "Monami have your call, get ready and come to my room. I will be there waiting for you. Lets have our breakfast together."

Monami: (giving a satisfied nod) - "Agreed Karan!"

As Karan left Monami's room, Monami answered the call.

Dr.Mahajan: "Happy Birthday princess."

Monami: "Dad.. Thankyou!"

Dr.Mahajan: "Can't believe it's already your 23rd one Monami. Time has flown really quick.
But the memories are still fresh in my mind Monami.. the day you were born, the first time I held you up in my arms, the day you called me papa , the day you walked with your little feet for the first time. The way we always used to team up against ur mom while playing.. everything feels soo nostalgic.
And then see my daughter now, she is a successful doctor and an independent woman. I am so proud of you beta.
I wish you get all the happiness, more success and good health dear.
I miss you.. having you by my side this year on your birthday, but I am happy that you are happy there enjoying your voyage.. right Monami?"

Monami : (with happy tears in her eyes) - "Dad.. Thankyou so much! I love you dad and I miss you too. I wish you were here now and I could give you a really tight warm hug.."