10. HER FOREVER HOME ❤️

It was 12:00 in the night. There was a knock on Monami's door and it continued until it broke Monami's deep sleep. She woke up and walked towards the door finding it hard to keep her eyes open from being shut..

As soon as she opened it, she found it surprising and suspicious to find no one standing at the door but a beam of light leading a path from her room towards the deck.

She walked through the path and when stepped onto the deck., she was startled to hear a sudden pop sound and when she opened her eyes and looked towards the sky.. there was an adrenaline gush inside and her heart was filled with immense happiness., as she saw a huge number of lanterns being released into the sky, lightening brightly in the darkness around.

As she was enjoying the beauty of the glowing lanterns, a group of 8-10 children gathered around her, forming a circle.. and started singing birthday song for her in their most cutest and adorable voices..

She felt absolute happiness and engulfed them in a big bear hug and kissed their cheeks., as they finished singing..

Karan stood behind them and captured all those moments in a video and saved it. After his job was done he immediately rushed towards her & leaned his front against her back, wrapping his arms around her waist and whispered in her ear,- " Happy Birthday Monami !! "

Monami in response to his words., swiftly turned behind.. with a big smile plastered on her face, radiating happiness.. and hugged him tight.

Monami : "So Mr.Shergill, yeh surprise aapka plan hai?"

Karan : "Yes! Abh hamari Raani Sahiba ki birthday hai.. celebrations toh bante hai right.."

Monami : "Hahaha! Right and it's impressive.. I liked it. Thankyou so much Karan"

Kid : (pulling Monami's tee from behind) - "Monami didi.. ham sab milke Karan uncle ke saath aap keliye cake banaye."

Monami : (lifting the kid up in her arms) - "Aww.. aapne in nanne munne haathon se hamare liye cake banaye,
Thankyou so much." Saying this she kissed the kid's hands to which he chuckled.

Karan : "Chalo.. chalo bacchon, abh hamari pyaari birthday girl cake kategi aur ham sabh saath milke khaayenge.. Okay?"

Children: " Yayy!! Monami didi jaldi cake katiye naa please.."

Monami wished for these kids and Karan's happiness as she cut the cake.
_______________________________________

After sending the kid's back to their respective parent's rooms, Karan came back to Monami who was still standing on the deck under the moonlight, watching the sea.

Karan: " Monami! Abhi tak soyi nahi. raat bohot hogayi hai. Chalo naa.. let's go to sleep."

Seeing no response from her side he placed his hand on her shoulder to gain her attention. Feeling Karan's presence near her, Monami turned towards him and hugged him resting her head on his chest while letting some unshed tears roll down her eyes.

Feeling his shirt get wet by her tears, a worried Karan asked,"Monami kya hua? Kyu ro Rahi ho! Tabiyat thik hai teri.. kisine kuch kaha tume?

Getting no response from her., he wanted to check Monami's forehead temperature, if she was okay or not.. but Monami didn't allow him to break the hug and held him even more tighter. Karan let her be and brought her more closer to himself, providing her the needed warmth.

After few minutes of staying closer to each other, Monami finally broke the silence and spoke up..

Monami: (still staying in the hug) - "Pata hai Karan., mummy bhi ese hee meri har birthday par raat ko mujhe wish karti thi. Mai aur mumma dono sath milkar meri b'day cake bake karte the. Park jaake waha ke baachon ke saath apni birthday celebrate karne se bohot Khushi hoti thi. Mai party ki poori time mumma ki godh se utarti hee nahi.. Those days., those birthdays.. were the best that I had.. filled with love, happiness, affection and not just materialistic objects."

(Monami still holding Karan closer to herself and looking into his eyes)
"Aur abh.. itne saalon ke baad, phirse I am feeling the same love, the same happiness.. and the same affection in these efforts of urs for me Karan!"

"I.. I saw the same true and selfless love which my mom had for me, in your eyes Karan.. Aur mai iss pyaar ko apne liye hamesha hamesha ke liye chahti hu Karan!"

(Monami pointing towards his heart) "Meri dil ki khushi tumhare iss dil ke wajah se hai Karan!! Aur mai iss dil se
kabhi dur nahi jaana chahti..

Karan : "Toh iss dil ke andar chup jao Monami., hamesha hamesha keliye bas jao mere Dil ke andar.."

"Kaha na tumne, ki mere inn ankhon mein tumne apne liye pyaar dekha.. haa Monami! woh sach hai, pata nahi kab aur kese.. lekin hogaya hai Monami.. MUJHE TUMSE PYAAR HOGAYA HAI !!"

"Subah uthtah hu toh Mera pehla soch tum hoti ho Monami., aur jab raat ko sota hu toh tumhara chehra aankhon ke samne aata hai."

"Zindagi mai tum pehli ladki ho Monami jisne mene apna itna kareeb aane diya.. and I promise you that, you will be the only woman in my life whom I will love till eternity."

(Cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead) - "Karan ka yeh dil sirf aur sirf iss Monami keliye dhadak ta hai!
Be my love and stay in this heart forever Monami. Mere pyaar bankar hamesha hamesha keliye iss dil ke andar reh jao!"

Karan's heartfelt confession left Monami teary eyed out of happiness.. and she replied to it by placing a long soulful kiss on his heart.. accepting his proposal, promising to reciprocate the same, equal, truthful love to him., and MAKING HIS HEART HER FOREVER HOME !!

, and MAKING HIS HEART HER FOREVER HOME !!

_______________________________________

* Will be continued in Part 11 *

Thankyou for reading !!
~ Happysoul.