Chapter 1

Seoul, South Korea
1st November.

The dark sky of the night turns fewer shades of red, orange and yellow until the sun finally rises and the sky turns bright with the warm sunray liting up.

The Kim's family, is however already awake. As they all are a part of the healthy habit of waking up early in the morning, although its the early dawn. 5am, all the alarms starts buzzing loudly to wake the family up. And they actually got up within a few minutes and yawned, greeting the brand new day.

Meanwhile, the youngest of the family, the daughter was still in her dreamlands. Jennie Kim.

The sun peaked through the blinds which hit Jennie's gorgeous face pretty awfully. She tucked her white comforter above her head and slept a little longer.

She woke up a little late. Although its a 5 minutes difference, her mother will obviously scold her for that.

"Jennie, wake up!" the mother of family came in the room. And Jennie's eyes widened because she was certainly afraid that her mother will actually scold in this early hour.

"Oh, so you're awake? I thought you were still sleeping!" the Mother shouted. Making Jennie slightly flinch but it was as usual.

"Yes, mom, I'm awake. You can go now, I'll be down in 10 minutes." her mother sighed after hearing what her daughter said, 10 minutes! Well at least she'll be down.

She nodded and turned back to the door and shut it loudly to which Jennie reacted with a sigh.

Jennie rolled on to the edge of the bed before standing up. The first thing she did was pull up the blinds and slide the white curtains.

She opened the glass window, the wind blew to her face and her hair swayed back. The fresh air mesmerized Jennie every morning. It was just too refreshing and she couldn't get enough of the freshness.

After a few minutes of admiring the skies and the streets of the early morning, she remembered what she said to her mom, "Oh gosh, shes gonna kill me!" she rushed to her closet and brought a fresh pair of clothing and left it on her bed.

She went to her large bathroom and took a quick shower. She wore her clothes which include, high waisted Jeans and a white tanktop matched with a pink cardigan.

She combed her hair and tied it into a pony as she added a little bit of lipgloss to the look which was almost natural.

She came back to her room and grabbed her bag before hurrying downstairs.

"Gosh, what took you so long? We're waiting for you and it seems like forever!" Jennie's older sister, Jisoo yelled in annoyance. While her Mother glared.

"That was your 10 minutes, huh?" her Mother said. Jennie somehow felt guilt that she made them wait for her when they already starved but she shrugged it off.

"Well, i just wanted to look good for once." Jennie took a sit as if nothing happened.

"It doesn't matter whether you look good or not but we gotta eat! Plus, you're always the one who makes us late for almost everything!" Jisoo replied to Jennie's false excuse.

"At least you got to eat, Unnie. And it doesn't matter whether its late or not," Jennie said and it was a savage reply for her sister.

"Whatever." Jisoo rolled her eyes and then everyone kept their focus on their plates and started eating, the house went silent.

After they had their breakfast, Jennie and Jisoo head for their University.

"Alright, Jennie, see you at the canteen on lunch break!" Jisoo bid bye and went to the other building where the classes are held for seniors with degrees.