Chapter 22

The next day...

As the next morning passed in, Jennie woke up from her deep sleep. When she woke up, she almost forgot where she was. Cause this place is unfamiliar and they just moved in here last night.

Jennie got up and yawned, as she made the bed neatly, first. And then walked straight to the bathroom to take a shower and fresh up.

Once she put on her clothes, she came out of the bathroom only to be welcomed by a still sleepy Taehyung sitting on the couch, hair messy. Which was so damn cute!

To be honest, Jennie just hates guys with messy hair, but this guy.. his messy hair that happens occasionally, she likes it. The messy hair of his just makes him look so cute, not just cute but hot too.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and when he noticed a presence right before the bed, he looked to the side. And there she is, looking all innocent in her dress, as she blinked her eyes a few times at him then looked away.

Jennie was wearing a blue knit sweater dress, more like a wool dress, though.

(a/n: to be more clarified, its the same dress as the one she wore in her birthday vlog! But it is longer lengthed, and it stops after her knees.)

Jennie tied her hair upto a messy bun and then head downstairs, without looking back at Taehyung.

While Taehyung just sat there and looked down at the duvet that has been covering him. How did he get the duvet? He doesn't remember getting it before sleeping though. Could it be Jennie who brought it for him? Or maybe he just took it and slept with it, he probably forgot about it..

Oh, whatever.

Taehyung left the duvet there. And then slide the curtains. Letting in the morning sun heat up the room, so that it won't be that cold inside.

January and February was terrifying. As always it is the most coldest months ever. You can even feel the coolness enter the house, even if there is the fireplace there and then the heater. It's as always so cold.

Taehyung made it to bathroom and took a quick shower.

He doesn't have to go to work today. His father told him that he doesn't have to cause it's his first day after his marriage with Jennie. And told him to enjoy the day with her and get as close as he could.

Even if he agreed, he denied mentally. He'll be doing work at home. That's better. And of course he won't be "enjoying" the day with her. Its devastating.

A cozy outfit that will be warm enough and wont make you feel cold, he fixed his hair and climbed downstairs with his phone in his hand.

It's time for breakfast. And he is afraid he have to eat a tasteless food right now, cooked by Jennie. He thought she doesn't know how to cook.

But when he finally came there, he was welcomed by a delicious meal.

The tasty smell of rice balls and the soups... oh, what a beautiful sight.

He expected a burned meal but it was actually well cooked. And it spread its yummy smell.

The person who cooked it, served the food on the table. She's making coffee currently, it was being prepared on the little coffee machine. She explored it this morning, so she decided to make coffee with it.

"You're ready..." Jennie softly said, and looked at Taehyung who just stood after the staircase. He walked to the dining table and took a seat.

Ah, the first morning. All alone.

Married life.

God, so much pressure!

Jennie put two cups on the table filled with warm coffee. A winter morning coffee. Jennie loves it!