Chapter 28 (pt.2)

Jennie? Are you out somewhere? Where are you? Are you okay? Jen! - Chaeyoung worriedly asked as she stood before the door, really concerned about Jennie.

Jennie widened her eyes, its actually Chaeyoung! Oh no, how will she open the door now? With this state.... she is... so nervous.

Jennie? Should I call Taehyung oppa? Jennie!!

Ah, yes Chae. I'm home. I was just... wait let me...

Jennie what's wrong? If you're home, why aren't you opening the door. Jen, please tell me what happened!

Jennie looked at herself in the mirror and fixed her herself. She quickly walked downstairs, to the front door and opened the door.

"Sorry," Jennie pursed her lips as Chaeyoung cut the call and put back her phone inside her purse.

"Jennie? Did something happened?" Rose worriedly asked and hugged Jennie.

"Chae.... I-I'm alright! I was just... never mind. Lets talk about this later. Come in first!" Jennie smiled at her cutely and closed the door once Chaeyoung walked inside.

"No, Jen you need to tell me. Did oppa say something? Jennie, please!" Chaeyoung frowned when Jennie shook her head with her smile.

"Nope, Chae! You better fresh up first. Let's-"

"Jennie, I'm okay like this. Just tell me first, okay? What did happen? Why didn't you open the door? And anyways, why is your eyes... Jennie, you cried!"

Jennie pursed her lips again, "No Chae... I just fell asleep." she lied.

"No, you didn't! You never sleep at this time. Did you even look at the clock? It's literally eight right now."

Jennie gulped, not being able to kind anymore excuses she decided to admit it and say no more lies. She better tell the truth cause Chaeyoung obviously won't leave her alone if she keeps denying. "Fine.. I cried. Enough? I'll tell you about the rest of it later. Please tell me about you now and fresh up!" Jennie looked down and sniffed.

"Jen...okay then," - "as long as you tell me about this, I'll listen to you."

Jennie sighed and smiled through the little pain, her heart aching so bad.

Chaeyoung smiled back, and patted her shoulder understanding her.

"Yea, I know you might think why I am here today when I said I'll be there tomorrow. I just got my schedule finished and since the class tomorrow is delayed, I decided come today even if it gets night for me to come here. Hm, but I think I had a great telepathy with you, to know that you need someone with you right today hehe." Chaeyoung giggled along Jennie.

"I see. So, promise, you'll be staying here with me till Taehyung comes back?"

"Of course! Of course, I'll be there until oppa is back. I can manage everything, don't worry about it. So should I fresh up or do I just stand here till three weeks passes?" Jennie chuckled at her.

"Lol, no! Let's go upstairs."

The two girls walked to the second floor as Jennie helped Rose with her things. After that, they had dinner. And they chit chatted the whole time.