Chapter 14

Seoul, South Korea
24th January

Taehyung has been on his thoughts these past few days. His mind has been blowing up with pictures of Jennie. Not like he liked her, but he found her very attractive that he couldn't stop thinking about her.

That day, when he met for her the first time, after hearing about her from his parents million times, he felt his heart bounce. His parents were.. right! She actually is very pretty and gorgeous! He.. never felt that. That day, her looks, beauty, outfit and expressions were so on point. He found her very, very attractive and.. he was impressed! He realized another thing, that her shoulders were exposed and it was so sexy. He found it that sexy that, he was going hard..

He found Jennie the most beautiful thing his eyes ever laid on. She was sweet, kind, cute, hot, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous and flawless! She was like the perfect one for him.

He didn't know why he was thinking like that. God! He just met her for the first time and.. he still just doesn't know what her other side could be. He knows he'll obviously never like her nor love her. A arranged marriage will forever be a arranged married! And in a arranged married, he believes they never fall in love. All they do is just live under the same roof, same room, share the same bed, breath in the same air, except their individuals and personas being different. And that they never have a connection with each other. Yeah, there is a connection, lawfully, but its not mentally, physically or emotionally!

He started to have a headache after messing up with his thoughts. Yes, he was messing up and he was fucking up by thinking of that piece of that, that Jennie girl. She is driving him crazy just by one sight of her! He needs help.. and he knows he couldn't go to his sisters this time for help, cause now he knows that both are her friends. Thats gonna fuck things up even more! None of his friends knows about it, except that one and only friend, who knows, Park Jimin. His best mate.

Jimin is his life, and its short :)

(A/n: y'all I'm into teasing Jimin-shii's height these days 😹 but dude, he isn't that short- I mean he's wayyyy taller then me ×_×)

Jimin is the one that always stays by him and helps him at anytimes. He is the best friend he ever made.

Jimin was the hot guy from SNU. He was the heartthrob and the school's biggest crush. Almost all the girls had a huge crush on him and were his fangirls. Even the boys went gay just for him, leaving their girlfriends dumbfounded.

Jimin is one of the seniors. And he already graduated, but people that are currently studying there, knows about him from the leaderboard and the year book's, he had the top ranks there and was one of the lazy class toppers.

But Taehyung held even powerful positions there, in SNU.

As a 1995 liner and the senior student there, he experienced being a heartthrob even longer and earlier. People used to acknowledge Jimin as a ordinary student and knew that he one of Taehyung's best mates. Some people said that he was one of Taehyung's allies.

And that Jimin was also Taehyung's soulmate. Not a real one, but a theoretical soulmate.

Taehyung grunted when his phone ringed, probably another phone call. Sheesh. These days are blowing up his phone calls history.

"Who the fuck now!" Taehyung annoyedly grabbed his phone.

Jimin.