Chapter 8

Seoul, South Korea
12th December

"Hmm, yeah. Our daughter said she will come next month, probably during this time. Dont worry, she will definitely come. She confirmed it!" said Jennie's mother to another woman that was in her age.

There was a man sitting next to the woman. It looked like they were parents of their children, probably all grown up.

"Ah, I see. It's okay. As long as I could meet that little girl." the woman said and smiled to which Jennie's mother smiled back.

"Your daughter is still studying?" the man asked.

"Yeah, she is on her last year. She will graduate very soon. My other daughter, Kim Jisoo, is studying medical and working with the nursing centre. She will be a Doctor soon." Jennie's mother said and smiled.

"Oh, nice! So you have two daughters?" the woman asked and Jennie's mother nodded with the same smile.

"I have a son, which you already know, and two daughters. You got me, haha. Oh, and their names-" the woman got cut off by the door bell as Jennie's mother quickly stood up and walked towards the door.

Jennie's father came inside as soon as the door was opened. He walked towards where the two were sitting with a wide smile in his face.

"Ah! You guys are here. I wish my daughter was at home so that we could introduce her to you.." the father sat on the couch and the mother also came and sat with him.

"Haha, yeah.. I really expected to see her like you said on the phone. I remember her though, like in her childhood. She was such a cutie pie, I remember pinching those cute chubby cheeks of her, haha.." the woman said and smiled at the memory. Yes, they did see Jennie when she was small and she was too small that she probably doesn't remember them at all, she actually didn't.

"Yeah.." the mother and father said in unison and smiled looking at each other. They missed their daughter much!

"Why don't you come up with your son and daughters another day?" Jennie's mother asked.

"Yeah, same. But why dont I bring them after your daughter comes?" the woman spoke and ate some snacks that were placed on the coffee table.

"It's okay! You, just introduce us to your children and I'll do once Jennie is back. And bring them again once Jennie is present too!" the mother said and smiled. The other woman nodded and smiled back.

"Hm, how about next week then? On the weekends, when everyone will be free and at home?" the man said.

"Sure, that'll be fine. Just come with them!" Jennie's father said.

"Hmm, okay. I'll tell them about it once I get home."

The woman and man stayed and gossiped with them a little longer. When the door bell rang and Jisoo came in with a warm smile. The parents told her about the two coming to their house so Jisoo also joined them.

"Oh, hii! Kim Jisoo, right?" the woman said and told her to sit on the couch near her.

"Yeah. You can call me Jisoo, haha.." Jisoo said and put her bags at the corner.

They chatted with Jisoo and then finally left, telling them that they'll visit them next week with their children to introduce them to everyone.