L

7/31/1995 Test 1006... It is an... incredible thing. It could do anything, and I mean it. It is probably the best robot the world has ever seen! But... Hopefully it won't escape anytime soon, our security has to make sure to be monitoring 1006 at all times. If they don't, some bad things could take place in the factory. We caught 1006 trying to escape before, it is incredibly smart. My guess is that it is almost five times quicker and smarter than Albert Einstein himself.

DogDay POV:

I wake up in my bed, and get out, stretching and preparing for the day ahead of me.

I really want to confess to CatNap... But what if he says no? I hope not... I think I'm going to ask tomorrow.

I make some breakfast for myself and eat it all.

I get on some pants, and a hoodie, then start walking to work.

Today I don't see CatNap coming out of his house.

It makes me sad, because it feels so lonely without him.

I arrive at the entrance of Playcare. Suddenly, Cat pops out and gives me the scare of my life. "Boo!" He yells, "Hahaha! I got you!" He says, and I frown, but can't help but chuckle.

"Very funny, Cat." I say, smiling. "Very funny indeed, Dog." He says, mimicking the way I call him Cat.

"What, you don't like the name Cat?" I ask him. "No, it's fine, it's just funny sometimes, because that's literally what I am." He reassures. "I like it better than having Nap at the end of my name." He continues.

"Well, you could help me again with stuff if you wanna, but you can sit here and wait for me..." I say.

"I liked helping last time, it's fun spending time with you to be honest." He says, smiling.

"Oh, well... Same as you!" I smile back, and he pats my shoulder. I am trying my hardest not to turn into a tomato.

"You alright man?" He asks, as he caught me day dreaming.

"Yeah, yeah... All's good!" I insist.

"Well, come on, we can't be late to teach the class." Cat beckons me.

"You're helping with the school class?" I ask, and he nods.

"Why wouldn't I? You've been a good friend to me, so I might as well help you with your problems, or jobs." Cat says.

"Well then, thank you. Thank you so much." I say, grinning.

Once we make it into the school, I immediately head into the classroom. "Come on, Cat!" I whisper to CatNap.

"Hello class! It's me again, same man from yesterday! But, here is a man that wasn't here yesterday... CatNap!" I say as Cat enters the room.

"He'll be helping y'all with reading, while I'll teach you all multiplication." I say, and the students clap for Cat.

Cat bows and goes over to the counseling table in the back of the classroom where kids who need help with whatever go.

"Alright..." I say as I get class started.

{Time skip because I ain't giving you all homework to do}

After school, me and Cat head out. "You're a good teacher, Sunny." Cat says, "Sunny?" I ask, smiling. "Y'know, because you're DogDAY..." He says, "Ohhh." I say, nodding.

"I actually don't gotta do the playroom duty, but I still have to stay here in case fights happen or something bad." I say. "Yes!" I hear Cat whisper to himself.

"I heard that." I say, laughing a little bit. "Oh I mean uh- No!" He tries to let it slide.

"Hm, okay I believe you." I say, still smiling.

"Hey DogDay! Can you come and be referee for us because Kickin' isn't here?" A 12 year old asks.

"Sure, why not." I say, since I know the rules to football.

{This football 🏈}

Cat pats me on the back, and I step onto the... 60-yard field? Perhaps 60 yards. Real football has 100-yard fields, but these are children.

I grab a box of flags that is underneath a bench.

"Come get your flags everyone, we aren't playing tackle!" I announce to the kids.

Then they play the game, and I call some pass interferences, and some holding calls, but overall it was a pretty clean game. The Blue team ended up winning 42-35. A very close game, both teams had great players.

They all said good game to each other, and they thanked me for reffing. "No problem kiddos." I say, smiling.

I approach Cat once again, "I bet 10 bucks on the blue team and won against a 15-year-old." Cat says, snickering holding up two 5-dollar bills. "CatNap!" I say, "What? He had like 250 bucks in his pockets for whatever reason, he showed me!" Cat said.

"And besides, he's the one that asked me to do the bet, and I knew I'd obviously win because I'm the best gambler." Cat says in a sassy-like voice. I roll my eyes, and giggle afterwards.

I check the time, and me and Cat could go now.

"Cat, lets get home." I say, and he nods, following me.

We eventually get there.

"Hey, Dayz!" Cat says, and I look at him. He hugs me, tightly. "Thank you, man." He says. "For what?" I ask, "For everything... For getting me social again, and changing my life to be honest..."

"Well, your welcome..." I say, smiling, and turning to my door.

"Dayz! One more thing..." He starts.

"I love you..."

865 Words

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Welp, a shorter chapter, but it still works! Thank y'all for reading this chapter! It's 12:25AM soooo, this gonna be the last update for a few hours.