S

8/7/1995... I told Elliot I'm quitting... He told me to shut the fuck up. How do you expect to run a business, while you force your workers to work here? This is getting surreal, all of it... 1006 is a fucking abomination, whilst us workers sit there watching it eye us in unsettling ways... It's fucking scaring me, and I don't like it one bit, none of us do. Plenty of us are trying to quit, and Elliot just tells us to shut up, and keep working. It's unfair, he gets million-dollar paychecks while he sits back smoking an unhealthy number of cigars, and we work all day getting paid only 10 dollars per hour?! This shit sucks, I should have paid attention in school... stupid GPA... 1006... is dangerous, I've said it... but this time I mean it. Fully mean it. It even knows how to flip someone off! I just look at it for a second, it gives me a creepy ass smirk, and gives me the bird...! It's scary, technology should have never even been invented in the first place... I want to go home already.

Dogday POV:

{It's been two days since last chapter}

I wake up, yawning and smiling. Wait, where's Catnap? He slept over again... Maybe he's just in the kitchen?

I immediately get up, worried about him. I go into the kitchen, and no one is there. This is bugging me.

I look throughout the entire house before I walk outside.

I see Bubba walking out of his house. "Oh hey, Dogday! You're never up this early!" He says excitedly.

"Bubba! Have you seen Catnap?" I ask him, ignoring what he had said. "Uh, no? Why are you asking?" He says, and I start breathing heavily.

"Picky! Have you seen Catnap?!"

"Bobby! Have you seen Catnap?!"

"Hoppy! Have you seen Catnap?!"

"Crafty! Have you seen Catnap?!"

All responded... no...

What had happened to him? Where was he, and is he safe?

I begin to feel like I have a panic attack...

Catnap POV:

I wake up... in a red circle?

I instantly sit up, looking at some candles, and some plushies of the smiling crew.

"What the... what is this?!" I ask thin air.

"Oh, calm down, kitty. You are in great hands! Don't you worry. I'm not in there with you, but someone else is..." The same voice from my head states, and I look around.

Emerging from the dark, a Huggy Wuggy... with soulless eyes, extremely sharp teeth... just stands there, looking completely lifeless...

"Your friend here wouldn't listen either, didn't want to celebrate the holiday! So, I wanted to show you what happens to people who don't listen to me..." It says, as Huggy's limbs and body parts begin to be tore off one by one, blood spilling everywhere. Huggy doesn't make a sound though... Just standing there, lifelessly. "What the hell?!" I scream.

"If you don't listen... I will take those pupils of yours... those emotions of yours... And... That little puppy you love sooo dearly... If you listen, though... I will let you... and your boyfriend live." I can hear it laughing a little bit.

I look at the Huggy corpse on the floor, taking a big gulp. "What do I do... If I decide to listen to you?" I ask, "Heheh... Well, that's for you to figure out! Once you listen..." I could hear his cryptic giggles.

"Fine... As long as Dogday doesn't get touched... I'll listen." I say, "Hahaha... HAHAHAHA... Ahem..." It says as I begin to feel weird all of a sudden.

I feel my bones crack, I spine shift into places it shouldn't... And I feel like I'm giving birth to a 1,000-pound brick...

"AGH, FUCK!" I yell, as my body crackles, begging for mercy. "AGHH...!" I'm screaming through this agonizing pain... Once this is all over, I hope I can return safely... To my beloved...

Dogday POV:

I'm running around the neighborhood, asking if they've seen Catnap, showing them a picture of him just in case. I don't care if I get in trouble for being late, this is my lover we're talking about!

I finally give up... And look at the clock... Shoot, I'm 20 minutes late...

Oh well, here comes another lecture, but this time Cat isn't here to defend me...

Once I show up, I'm surprised to see no messages pop up on my phone, and I go into the science lab. They are all there, with Hoppy. "Dogday! Where have you been?" Some kids ask me, I respond with, "Sorry guys, I was a but busy this morning, but now I'm here!" I say, "Thanks Hoppy..." I say as she passes, and she responds with, "Mhm."

It's in the rules that all kids must be attended to at all times during work hours.

The day seems to go by slow without Catnap...

Catnap POV:

"Tomorrow, kitty. You will wake up... With an objective... You don't know what it is right now, but you will when you wake. And don't worry, that dog of yours is going to be juuust fineee." It says snickering...

My bones finally finish cracking... But I pass out...

DogDay POV:

I finish teaching science, some kids asked me where Catnap went, and I responded, "He's busy today!"

I then slowly walked over to the field, slouched. "Aye Dogday, I was planning to make a bet with Catnap... Where is he?" A 12-year-old asks me. I shrug as I walk past him.

The kids play soccer, having the time of their lives.

I would be to, if Catnap were here. {NOT LIKE THAT GUYS}

The day went by incredibly slow. I couldn't stop thinking about Cat's perfect purple fur, and his smiles, and how he made my days ten times better.

I jumped into bed, crying. I wanted to cuddle him so bad right now.

936 Words

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Thank you all... Next chapter will be a long one! It'll probably take me the whole day to write it, since I take breaks while writing some of these! And next chapter will be the finale... I have a lot planned for it... Get ready y'all... 1006 is coming...