L

8/4/1995... 1006 is scary... Really scary... It has... figured out how to kill someone. We threw a mannequin in there, to see if it'd do anything, or interact with how it takes on the appearance of a human. After a couple of minutes of it investigating, it grabbed the mannequin, and tore its limbs off, one by one... It was scary for the people watching... they were thinking, "What if it were to do that to me?" This is not good. Elliot messed up... Badly...

Catnap POV:

I wake up, sweating for some unknown reason, It was probably because the AC wasn't turned on. Oh well.

I attempt to get out of bed, but then I feel resistance on my waist.

I then remember that Dogday let me sleep at his house, in his bed, and we cuddled. I grabbed his arms, not hard, but soft, and carefully took them off of my waist.

Before I get out of his bed, I kiss him on the forehead, and walk out of the room.

I decide to make breakfast for him and me. I begin by getting out the eggs, and the pancake powder.

I mix this and that to make the batter, and thoroughly mix it, making the perfect texture.

I've kind of been watching Dogday make his whenever he invites me over for breakfast, and he seems to add all of these extra ingredients, making it taste a whole lot better.

I hope he doesn't get mad at me once he's figured out, I'm starting to master his mom's secret recipe.

I could hear yawning coming from Dogday's bedroom, and closely followed by footsteps.

"Hey, babe." He says while stretching. I blush a little, "How many names you got for me?" I ask, laughing, "Well you got Dayz, Pups, Puppy, Doggy, and a couple more I can't seem to remember... But you call me all of those." He says, and I stand corrected.

I finish the pancakes, carefully flipping them onto the plates. "Breakfast is served." I say as I place the plates down onto the dinner table.

"They smell wonderful." Pups says, as he takes a bite. "Wait a second, this taste familiar... You been using my recipe?" He asks, with a somewhat serious tone.

"Uhh, no, couldn't be me, that's how I make mine." I say, scratching the back of my head. He laughs, "Hah! You totally have. How'd you figure it out, it tastes good like mine." He says, "Well, you seem to invite me over to eat a lot, and I've just studied how you make your pancakes so I could make them for myself I guess." I say, smiling.

"Well, I ain't mad at you for it. It taste good, just don't be sharing the recipe to other strangers or critters, okay?" He asks me, "Alright, I promise." I say, nodding.

"Well then, we should get ready for work." He says, "Alright, I'mma head back to my house to get some of my clothes." I say, and he gives me a thumbs up on the way to his room.

I walk outside his door, and close it behind me. I begin to walk to my house, and my head begins to ache a bit. It starts to get worse.

"Darn... Ow..." I say, grunting at the pain. "Catnap... Oh kitty... I know you can hear me..." A mysterious voice says, "Who are you? Where are you?" I ask the voice.

"Well, I'm not anywhere, well I am... But that's not any business of yours as of right now. I need your help... In 4 days, it's going to be a very special day... But I'm locked up. The scientists and security have me locked in a padded room." The voice says, "So? Why is that my problem? How are you even in my head?" I ask, and the voice chuckles.

"I guess I happen to be in weird places at weird times... Please Catnap, help me. It's a special day in 4 days, where you, my friend, could have your freedom." It says, "Freedom? And what day are you talking about? There's no special holiday's scheduled for the eighth dumb ahh boy." I say, "Ugh, why is this such a struggle? Why can't you listen and come to me? This place could be ours, and you could get out of here, and start a new life!" The thing tells me.