cheering

Iu yn standing on stage
And everyone is clapping and cheering for both
everyone is happy with ceremony 🎑

"Congratulations to my lovely sis in-law" Jennie said and came towards them. "T-thank you" yn tried to smile. "You are finally crown princess of kookie's life " jisoo smirked "And you got a handsome fiance". Yn started fidgeting with her hands "Your mother would be really proud of you when you-" finally rose came towards them and interrupted her"oh Jennie dear I think your mother is calling you" she said. "Thank you your " Jennie bowed.

Yn was looking at the situation, confused. "Sorry , lisa was just kidding" rose tried to explain

It's fine, you can call me ynnie" yn said, she nodded. "Yn can you come with me?" Lisa held her hand and went to the rest room in the ball room. "Ynnie are you okay?" She asked softly.

Yn hugged her tightly "unnie ! I was so-so sca- scared" she stammered trying her best not to cry. "It's okay baby, I'm with you" lisa patted her head.

In other side

Mr. Jeon: so let's start?Shall we?

Tae- : ofcourse

Now jk and tae were standing in front of each other. BTS was beside him and BlackPink and Mr Jeon was beside .

Jungkook look down smiling everytime.

Here jk and tae exchanged rings his jk and everyone clapped. Jin was checking whether the food is ready or not and Mr. Jeon was busy with business partners.

Tae and jk were standing beside each other.

Jk leaned closer to tae and said in her ear.

Jk: You are looking handsome Tae and looked down.

Little did they know that someone was listening to them from back and it was...... Felix

Felix: OMG....you can't be cold hearted boy jk don't talk this much sweet to anyone. Right yn's brother Kim taehyung They both flinched by sudden voice.

Then both take photos

Jk- tae everything is ready lit bit shyTae- yes boss everything is ready waiting for you Jk- tae good 😊Tae- then let's go you missing someone right Jk-blushing taehyung Let's go I can't wait anymore Tae- have a little patience kookie I know you e...

Tae- yes boss everything is ready waiting for you
Jk- tae good 😊
Tae- then let's go you missing someone right
Jk-blushing taehyung
Let's go I can't wait anymore
Tae- have a little patience kookie I know you excited to see her......

Who are they going to meet
and
what is going on between them?
Let's move on to the next chapter

I hope you like this story and thanks for your all reading my story
Thank you 🥰 .......