love nothing stronger

Tae -yn come have a dinner with us..
Yn- oppa I'm not hungry, I'm very tired. I want to sleep, I'm going to sleep.
Tae- yn Is everything okay between you and jungkook ? Are both of them lying to me? Anything happens,?
Yn- no oppa I not like that just I'm tired ok good night!
Tae- okay good night sweet dreams

Yn went to her room

In taehyung side
Tae- jungkook say the truth what happening what happened to you why are you guys both lying to me did it have been say to me I can solve it was what's the problem?
Jk- sHe has betrayed me. Your sister heard it and more. Do you want to hear anything else?
Tae- What are you blabbering about? You are my friend, so if I had someone else in your place, I would have killed him.
Jk- so kill me know
Tae- Look what you are saying, say it straight, what has happened, are you doubting my sister? You and my sister are going to get married in a few days and you are talking like this, what has happened to you?
Jk- Nothing has happened to me. Whatever has happened has happened only because of your sister. Had I not been with you today, I would not have had to see all this.
Your sister was having an affair with someone else and you didn't even tell me.
Tae- *angry* You have so much guts to say like that my sister cannot do this. What do you have Proof that you can do this. You wanted so much from me and suddenly everything.
You loved her more than yourself.
Jk- you want prove I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears that he proposed to her and he liked her. He liked her and she liked him too.
Tae-After all, you are talking about a boy, what is his name?

________--------------________________-------

guys you are not following me or voting, I feel 😢😭....

. Guys please like me
and follow me,

, thank you for reading, t
hank you for supporting me so much........