yn...is.. missing..?

Yn- ummm actually I don't love you . .you said that you don't love me right...now I'm thinking that now I can marry to sa.-...(he cutted this words and said......

Jk- what...you  ....said... (Widened eyes) what the hell hell.....don't you dare to say like this ....

Yn- ohh really...

Jk-glares at yn... Yn-

Yn- Mr Jeon jungkook I think I will leave now

Jk- where ..?

Yn- I have some work so ... I'm going There...

Jk- come I will drop you..

Yn- no I will go myself...

Jk- hoo my bae is angry on mee...
You know what...

Yn- wt..?

Jk- whenever you get angry you look more cute...

Yn- ohh stop teasing me...

Then both Went to car and sitted and jk Start the car engine

Jk- okay then sry...

Yn- wao
Umm..

Jk drop her work and he said bye he left ...

Next day....

Jungkook's pov- I dropped yn off at her office today. And now I'm in my cabin just trying to focus on work...

I had a meeting in next 30 minutes so right before my meeting I texted yn to just check up on her. I didn't bother her after that the whole day except making sure she ate lunch.

Can't believe I miss her already.

Maybe I should arrange a stay in movie night.

I went home a Little early than usual to get all the snacks & ice cream for movie date night. I had informed Yuri about this so she should be leaving her office by this time.

So I quickly set up the cozy mood in our living room while I wait for her...

It's been 25 minutes, yet she hasn't arrived yet...

(It takes only 12 to reach without traffic, with traffic it takes 16 minutes maximum)

I called her but she didn't answer, I was getting worried but I waited for few more minutes.

Now it was time I called in her office to ask if she left or not. The lady on the other side of phone said that she left a good 30 minutes before already. I immediately called my secretary to investigate on this matter. Where could she have gone.

I went to her office and I found sang kang coming out of the building, but i didn't wanted to waste my time with him. But he came up to me & asked "oh Mr. Jeon, here to pick up your yn?"

"Yes but I can't find her, she isn't even answering the phone"..

"Yes but I can't find her, she isn't even answering the phone" I replied.

But than my mind forced me to ask "what are you doing here?"

He replied "I just came for some work I had, but I think I saw yn leaving when I entered the building, like 50 minutes ago.

"Wait what? She hasn't reached home yet though. Did you see which way she went or anything suspicious?"

"Nope but I think she was heading towards a big black suv (car) while talking on phone"

After hearing Jimin's information I was processing it when he added "she looked a bit afraid maybe"

That's it I know who it can be, I ran back to my car when my secretary called me to confirm that whatever I'm thinking is right. Sang kang caught upto me and said "I'll come with you and help" Though I really didn't needed it...

That's it I know who it can be, I ran back to my car when my secretary called me to confirm that whatever I'm thinking is right. Sang kang  caught upto me and said "I'll come with you and help" Though I really didn't needed it but I said yes because I don't have time to argue.

"Ok fine but not in my car" "Ya alright"

Luckily yn's phone wasn't switched off which must have been done intentionally. So we tracked her phone & followed the route it showed.

We reached at a small warehouse which had few bodyguards standing at entrance. We need plan to enter.

To be continued.

Share

No ads