confess

*I love the way you make me feel. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you touch me. I love the way you kiss me. I love the way you make me laugh. I love the way you make me feel safe. I love the way you make me feel loved.*

Princess you forgot me ? Huh
Yn- kookie yo you what are you doing
Then he
but got startled when two arms wrapped around her waist and body came in contact with her from back she looked behind kookie hugging her from behind and his face nuzzled in her neck and she feels goosebumps all over body when his hot breath fanned her neck her heart beats start rising and cheeks turned red knowing their close proximity but she loved being embraced in his arms feeling the warmth.

Then he grabbed my waist pull towards him and

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know that you're the most amazing person I've ever met

Just wanted to take a moment to let you know that you're the most amazing person I've ever met. Your smile brightens my day and your presence brings so much joy into my life. I'm incredibly lucky to have you by my side.

For a long time kissing broke the kiss Kookie just admiring her beauty 😍 beautiful just like wow 😳 no words to describe her beauty

Kookie just admiring her beauty 😍 beautiful just like wow 😳 no words to describe her beauty

Kookie - sry 😟😔
Yn- why
Kookie- because I kissed you without you permission for this I don't want to do that but I can't control myself anymore so sorry
Yn- actually I want say something
Jk- what
Y/N parts and cups his face connecting their forehead.

Y/N - I-I have f-fallen for you k-Kook.

Their eyes glistens at her confession. Kookie immediately hugs her tightly closing his eyes.

kookie- I-I love you t-too y/n. I-infact I have f-fallen long back f-for you.

He parts and connects their lips. They kiss each other passionately pouring all their love in it with misty eyes. They separate after being out of breath. kookie cups her face caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

Jungkook - T-Thank you for c-coming in my life.

Y/N smiles holding his hands.

Jungkook kisses her again but this time kiss gets rough and heated up as they both were craving for each other from a long time. Y/N snakes her hands around his neck and Jungkook pulls her closer by her waist deepning the kiss. They kiss out of lust and love but kookie on realization separates and steps back.