cuddle with her

This people are soo easy against me and sang kang.

Now only 3 rooms left we gotta be careful not to take a chance.

With both of our gut feeling we went for the room last in line. Obviously it was locked but surprisingly sang kang knows how to pick a lock. He opened the door and we found Yuri tied up to a chair, her mouth had a tape on so she can't speak.

She saw us, her eyes went wide and she started to make noises trying to tell us something...

Jungkook's pov- What Yuri was trying to point at was the owner of this place, Hyun behind us.

Before I could turn to face him, sang kang already did and was fighting him.

I participated too to take him down as duo.

We dragged him a little away from the room in which yn was in, so she doesn't have to witness this. After Hyun was disabled of doing anything sang kang stopped but I didn't. "You know, it won't be good enough for you even if you kill me right now because I might have caused a major loss for your company few minutes ago. All while sitting here." He smirked, even in pain. Asshole. I

don't care about my business, all I can care about is if yn is fine. He hadn't hurt her yet but I was already boiling with anger. I almost beat him to death when I decided to clear things for him.

Grabbed his collar and said "Listen
you bastard for the last time, I didn't kill your sister so get over it" I threw another punch at his jaw. Before another one tae stopped me since I didn't want to deal with

police drama after this. So I left him there, took his phone away though so he can't call anyone to help. And eventually he'll die on his own. Since he was covered in blood and handicapped, he can't move on his own. This is good cuz I believe if he stays alive, he'll definitely come back for me. And I'm completely done dealing with his shit.

I ran to yn to untie her and check for any injuries to make sure if I wanted to kill that punk myself. Except the red lines on her limbs from rope everything was fine. "Are you okay?" I asked softly since she must've been traumatized. I can see the fear in her eyes as she managed to speak while whimpering. "y-yes, I was so scared" she hugged me tightly burying her face in my chest while sobbing.

"Are YOU okay? Did you get hurt?" She asked still caring for me.

"Yeah I'm fine, what could happen to me, besides I had tae by my side" I said smiling to reassure her that she's safe.

She looked at tae and he gave her a comfort smile. "Thank you" yn said in tiny voice to sang kang. "Ah don't worry, let's get out of here first" he said probably not liking the third wheeling.

We drove back to our respective houses. While I promised kang sang a good dinner as thank you from my side.

At home I gave yn a good warm bath with her favourite bath bomb in tub too.

She just sat in there while I rubbed her back and washed her hair. Also gave her massage to ease her body and mind....

It must be relieving her, hearing her sighs.

After giving her a full bath and trying hard not to get horny right now. Yuri changed into her comfiest PJ's and asked we could sleep while cuddling.

"If only you are okay with it? You already done so much for me" she said with reluctance in her voice.

"Ofcourse yes, I'd do anything for you sweetheart" i replied.

"I'll be back in a few.." I said before rushing of to a cold shower. I needed that to cuddle with her. This is not the time Jeon, calm down.

After recharging and also changing into a comfy pair of clothes I to bed beside yn to cuddle her. Her into a ball form against my chest, in my hands felt so unreal.

I gave her a soft kiss in her forehead to which her body responded by further snuggling in.

I gave her a soft kiss in her forehead to which her body responded by further snuggling in my warmth.

Oh God I love her. So much. "Jungkook?" She spoke so softly. "Ya?"

"I love you, good night" she said and closed her eyes to go to sleep. Just like that? While I'm stunned here.

Processing what just happened. Before she completely fell asleep

I said

"I love you too sweetheart, good night and sweet dreams."

After giving her a small peck on her lips as good night kiss, I went to sleep too while holding her in my arms.

I'm never letting her go away from me....