-CHAPTER 15: meeting hall-

- CLOUDY -

The weather was gloomy in that country, thunder resounded in that sky filled with black clouds, warning of the approaching of a strong storm. The atmosphere was a little confused.

There are many posters hanging on the walls, all of them for missing people or entire families who have disappeared.

Disappearances have increased dramatically and have become noticeable to everyone, which has caused terror among them.

You were riding your magic broom as you headed towards the Adler dorm building. Your face had a serious and balanced look on your face, but inside you were nervous and feeling uncomfortable about what was going on in the country and how everything was connected to what happened that night.

'Everything aside, there is something more important now.'

Six bunnies are sitting on the ground looking sad as if they are about to cry, the seventh bunny is sitting on top of the head of the man who was sitting under a tree holding a few carrots.

"I'm taking off all my bandages today so don't look at me like this."

Rayne said as he offered carrots to those bunnies, his head was bandaged with a medical bandage and there were several other bandages wrapped around his fingers.

The bunnies took the carrots and began to devour them greedily. Rayne was taking care of them as if they were his own little children.

"I see your condition has improved."

Another voice was heard from afar. Rayne's eyes moved towards its source. It was you.

You approached him and sat next to him under that tree.

"How are you?" A lively smile spread across your face

"Fine, what about you?"

"Fine too. I woke up two days ago and I'm fine and in good health."

"That's good to hear. How did you find me?"
Rayne wondered

"I didn't find you in the hospital, so I came directly to the Adler dorm to look for you, I met a student named Max and he told me that you feed bunnies every morning in the backyard of the dorm"

"So then, do you need anything?"

"Actually I wanted to check on you, and I wanted to ask you some questions. Rayne, what happened after I lost consciousness?"

You asked him after holding one of the bunnies in your hands

"Don't worry, I'm fine. As for that day, I took you and ran away, that's all."

"Is that so?" You raised one eyebrow

"Yes, that's what happened."
Rayne's eyes moved towards you and he began to study your features carefully
"I have questions, too."

"Ask whatever you want"

"Y/N .... Who are you and what is your relationship to that monster?" Rayne furrowed his eyebrows

The word "monster" entered your heart like an arrow, but Rayne wasn't wrong at all in choosing that word. You began to remember the way your brother looked that day.

Three lines, pale skin and red empty eyes

Everything tells you the truth, it's definitely not him
Why do you still have so much hope?

"I'm just an assistant who works in the Bureau for a goal that I had drawn in my mind a long time ago. As for that thing ... I don't know if it's my brother or not. My brother was actually killed two years ago."