-CHAPTER 16: Chaos-

A/N: Thank you for 20K+ reads & 1K+ votes on this book! honestly I never expected that my first ff would get so many reads like this, I hope you enjoy reading it <3!
and I apologize if there's any mistakes.

Tag: the ff will contain a "slight" angst from now on

Unfortunately I like angst ... heh ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
_____

Everyone started implementing the plan and moved to their places, Renatus went to guard the Great Cemetery, Agito is now guarding the dragon feedlots, Sophina and Tsurara are inside the Bureau for any emergency, and Ryoh has declared a state of emergency in the country.

Magical policemen are spread everywhere in the country while the roads have become empty of civilians due to the curfew, and now Ryoh is riding his broom and flying in the sky.

"All the civilians are in their homes and the troops are everywhere guarding and everything is running smoothly. All I have to do is make sure things stay like this until the situation calms down."

He said it while looking at himself at his small mirror that he carried with him anywhere while smiling

"I wonder what's going on with Orter and Kaldo now?"

"Uggghhh I hate that man! Just who does he think he is?!"

You crossed your arms together as you sat on the chair across from Sophina's table

"Well, he's your boss?" Sophina stated

"Yes I know, no need to remind me." You puffed your cheek

"I know you're mad now, but he has a point in keeping you here." Sophina looked at you from the corner of her eyes with a straight face.

I would have accepted his point quickly

"I would've accepted his point easily but ..."
You placed your head on the table, looking to the side with an angry look on your face as you remembered his words that made you angry.
"He shouldn't have said what he said that way..."

"Orter is outspoken, this is his personality. In addition, he always has a point in everything he says."

"Indeed, he is outspoken to the point of insolence, as if he is a machine without feelings and doesn't care about anyone's feelings or anyone's opinion, so he always chooses the harshest words because he always thinks he is right!"

"And he's actually right, you know."

"That's exactly the problem..." You looked frustrated
"I started to feel that this was why no one worked with him in his office, so everyone was avoiding telling me about him."

Sofina sighed as she put the pen she was holding on the table and looked at you with a sharp look. Her look held some sadness to some extent.

"Looks like no one has told you yet"

"Hmm?" You raised one eyebrow

"Didn't Orter tell you?"

"Actually he was going to tell me this morning but we were interrupted by Neri calling us to the meeting room."

Sophina rose to her feet and gently took your hand
"He probably won't tell you again. Come with me, I'll show you something."

You blinked a few times as you looked at her with a confused face

Sophina took you with her through the main corridor towards one of the offices and then opened it. From the first glance at the dust on the tables and chairs and the spider webs here and there, you could deduce that no one had entered this office for a long time.