ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ── ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

September 13th was when Isabella and Mildred was born - Renee only expected the one and was surprised when the doctor told her another one was on her way.

Renee and Charlie were shocked at first but welcome both baby girls into the world, Isabella became the fussier baby whilst Millie was calm and slept through the night.

Unfortunately the happy family didn't last because Renee left Charlie with both girls but Millie kept in contact with her father and visited him two weeks out of every month whereas Bella didn't.

Eventually before starting High School - Millie decided to move in with her father permanently which her mother was fine with and Bella is ecstatic because she became the only child her mother was focused on.

At the beginning of high school - she met Jessica and Angela becoming friends with them, then they met the Cullen family - and luckily for Millie she can make friends very easily.

She quickly became friends with them - but didn't meet their parents or their uncle yet - Alice and Rosalie kept going on about because after school, Millie goes to work even though Charlie told her she didn't need to but she wanted to.

Alice and Rosalie has been begging her to go round to meet them, she knew they wanted her to but she was nervous. "Fine, I will." she gave him smiling, when the rest of the Cullens came over.

"Hey, Millie. What's going on?" Emmett asked hugging her - "I've been roped in meeting your parents and your uncle." Millie said glaring slightly at the Alice and Rosalie who have the biggest grins on their faces.

"I don't need to meet Mrs. Tabitha now do I?" she smirked at Edward who pushed her gently laughing which the whole family enjoys seeing him smile.

"Shut up." Edward said but she knew he didn't mean it with the smile on his face. "Oh uh - incoming Edward. Get ready." Millie said as Jessica nears them making him groan. "Hey Edward." she said trying to flirt.

"Hi." was all he said but she didn't get in the hint. "I was thinking that we could do something this weekend?" she said twirling her hair with her fingers, Millie turned and leaned behind Jasper to laugh.

"Oh erm, thank you but no. I'm busy - family." he said with everyone watching and she goes red with embarrassment and just leaves, Edward then turns around to look at his family but shrugged, he saw Millie laugh. "Millie - run." Jasper said holding her bag and she ran throughout the school with Edward not far behind her.

"I'm sorry but that was funny!" she yelled. Edward just laughed as she ran into Tabitha's classroom. "Mrs. Tabitha help me." she panted and she was about to say something when Edward came running in after her.

"What is going on?" she asked looking at Edward. "Mrs. Tabitha please tell your boyfriend to leave me alone! He's chasing me!" Millie exclaimed - yes she knew they were together. "Oh don't be embarrassed I'm not going to tell anyone. Besides you two are cute together." she added when she saw their eyes go wide but relaxed when she said that.

"Why are you chasing my favourite student?" Tabitha asked Edward. "Ha! I'm her favourite." Millie said celebrating. "Jessica Stanley tried to ask me again and she laughed." Edward said snicker at the silly dance Millie is still doing then the bell went, "get to class - we'll speak later." Tabitha kissed Edward as he has another class but Millie just sat down in her usual seat smiling innocently.