ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ, ᴍɪʟʟɪᴇ

| previously on Twilight:

"Noah, it's James!" Millie yelled as James ripped off her car door and dragged her out.

"Hello sweetness." he said smiling at her evilly. |

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

James was still smiling at her, Millie was scared but didn't say anything knowing how crazy James actually is. "When I saw you, I wanted you. Your twin however leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I say her name." James taunted unaware that Noah and the Cullens are close.

"What do you want?" She bravely asked trying to buy time, "what do I want? I want you. Wasn't I clear?" James said stepping closer to her. "No wonder Noah Cullen is protective of you. You being his mate and everything but if you wasn't damn - I don't think he would care." he added leaning in to smell her neck.

"Sweet, let's see -" he was cut off by someone throwing him, "nice of you to join us, Noah." James said standing up. "Stay away from my girl." Noah said firmly glaring at him. The rest of the family are standing near by with Millie - "don't worry, come on." Rosalie said but James obviously heard and threw Noah into a tree, sped over to Alice and Rosalie the throwing them down to the ground.

Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and Edward are with Noah. "Don't!" Rosalie yelled and they turned around to see James bite into Millie's neck. "No!" Noah shouted losing control over his gift making his family step back, Noah easily defeated James watching him burn without a glance.

"Millie." Noah knelt down to see his withering girlfriend, "I'm sorry, Millie. It's spreading too quick." he added. Millie looked up at him, "it's okay. It's obviously my destiny." Millie whimpered out making him smile at her words then she passed out and he rushed her back to the Cullen house.

Around 3am Millie woke up groaning. "Oh my." she said standing up going over to the mirror. Noah came from behind her, "well?" he asked. "I look like a doll!" she exclaimed making everyone in the house laugh, "Millie - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Noah said feeling guilty.

"Oh cool I can feel what you're feeling. This is weird. Why are you guilty? It wasn't your fault." Millie said hugging her boyfriend. "It means we are together forever." Millie smiled kissing him, "wait let me try something." she added and focused on him.

"Well that didn't work." she said pouting, "who can I hear talking?" she whispered. Noah was confused - "no one is talking." he said back, "it sounds like Bella?" she questioned looking out the window. "See - I told you." Millie said pointing at the girl whose mouth wasn't moving.

"Edward!" Noah said, "I can hear it too!" Edward said somewhere from the house. Suddenly Millie covered her ears as Bella banged on the front door. "Keep Millie upstairs." Carlisle said answering the door, "I'm hungry." Millie said looking up at Noah - "we'll hunt when she has gone." Noah said caressing her face.

Millie shook her head, "No, I'm craving a burger. Is that normal?" she asked making him even more confused. "Your eyes aren't red." he said looking at them.

"It's complete bullshit! Where is my sister?! I know you will turn her so you can turn me!" Bella shouted and Millie had enough and went down followed by Noah. "I am not a vampire. Do I look like one? No. Leave or I will ring dad." Millie said shocking them.

Isabella eventually left speechless - "Esme, is there some pasta left?" Millie asked innocently. "Kitchen." she said and Millie used her new found speed to the kitchen. "Okay, what the fuck?" Emmett asked.

"The venom spread, but her human side is still there. Like her human food, her eyes etc. she has vampire tendencies which seems she also has immortality." Carlisle explained. "She also needs blood every now and again." he added watching her happily talk to Alice.

An hour later - Noah took her to hunt for the first time and he said she is a natural, she had spoken to Charlie about Bella showing up again. "So why can I hear Bella's thoughts? Or emotions?" Millie asked, "well you may be a copycat but we won't know that for sure until Alice gets a vision or something else happens but good news is you still have human tendencies." Carlisle said.

"Millie, Bella can't say we have turned you because in all fairness you don't look like one of us. So she will keep bugging us until we get a restraining order." Tabitha said looking at the girl. "I can talk to Charlie if you want. Maybe it was help." Millie offered - "talk to him, maybe it will be quicker than doing it ourselves." Esme said.

Later on - Millie went to bed with Noah and they enjoyed their time together, "how do you think sex will be for us now?" Millie asked shocking him. "Well it's already amazing so I'm guessing still really fucking amazing." Noah said kissing her neck.

"I love you, Noah." Millie said, he looked at her, "I love you too." Noah said kissing her gently. "Looking forward to starting work full time after school?" Noah randomly asked, "yeah I can't wait to get out of school." Millie admitted.

Some later Millie had fallen asleep which she is still happy about, Noah is happy that she is alive but still feels a little responsible for how she half turned but never the less he's currently watching her sleep peacefully.