ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Today is the day Millie and Noah finally move into their house. "Baby, how can you walk in those?" Noah asked when he looked at Millie's heels. "Never underestimate the power of a woman, my love." Millie said as she walked out their old bedroom with a box.

He watched her with a smile and because he insisted she doesn't have to help moving the boxes, they agreed she only handles a few light ones. Millie put them on the back of Emmett jeep, when Alice came out with more bags putting them on the jeep but then she rearranged everything.

"Erm, I know I should be used to your quirky ways but why?" Millie asked pointing at them, "because then it's easier to unload them, room by room." Alice said as if it was obvious and then went back into the house leaving her outside.

Millie frowned and focused on her hearing, her eyes went wide and closed the jeep, covered it and told Edward whilst doing that she can hear Bella's truck and they rushed outside so she wouldn't go in the house.

Bella got out her truck, slammed the door and stormed up to her. "You are leaving school a year early?" Bella asked, "yes, why?" Millie answered her. "Why?" Bella asked and none of them intervened - "I always knew you was stupid and now everyone can see it. You aren't even smart enough to finish school." Bella smirked, Millie ended up laughing.

"You don't know? I thought dad would've told you. I can graduate this year because I'm ahead in literally everything and have enough credits to do so. I'm actually rather smart." Millie informed her when she eventually stopped laughing.

"Th- that's not true! You bailed out of school!" Bella yelled getting angry, "no I didn't. Unlike you I have actually studied, passed quizzes and whatever else. I didn't sneak out of school because I was infatuated with some random guy that I didn't even fucking know - I didn't stalk a family because they wasn't interested in me. I did everything, worked hard even got a summer job to help dad out. What did you do? Absolutely nothing apart from complain, bitch and moan because you haven't gotten your own way like you do with Renee. Spoiler alert Bella - you aren't that fucking special!" Millie said getting louder each time.

Bella was literally shocked that someone spoke to her in that way, she said nothing and got back into her truck and drove away. "I feel so much better." Millie said looking at the Cullens who are stood there just looking at her. "What?" she asked.

"I - I've been wanting to do that since she tried to make a move on my husband but out of respect for you and her dad. I didn't but damn Millie I wasn't expecting that." Tabitha said smiling, "let's get a move on. Yeah?" Millie said removing the cover and added more things whilst Emmett still kept saying he was proud of her for telling her sister the truth.

An two later they have officially moved in to their house, thanks to the help of everyone and their vampire speed - everything was put away. It only took so long because Alice kept moving things, after they left Millie sat down on the sofa looking around and Noah sat next to her.

"This is nice - peace and quiet." Noah said smiling at her, "hmm so that's what it feels like." Millie said agreeing with him, "what's the first thing you want to do?" she asked him.

"Well -" he was cut off by someone banging on the door making him groan and Millie laughed standing up going over to the door. "Dad!" Millie said when she opened the door and hugged him before inviting him in.

"How are you settling in? And don't worry Bella doesn't know where you live." Charlie said sitting down, "I don't think it's sunk in yet that we actually live alone without someone barging in and thank you, whatever you do please don't tell her." Millie said handing him a cup of coffee.

"She won't hear it from me. Well I won't stay long just wanted to see how you are doing." Charlie smiled at them, after an hour Charlie left leaving the two alone. "Oh Esme said there is some recipes on the side for you to follow." Noah said, "remind me to say thanks when we see them next." Millie said going to sit down on their sofa.

Noah went out to hunt with Emmett, Edward and Jasper as Millie doesn't need blood very often so she went upstairs to chose their clothes for tomorrow as they are going to out for dinner with Charlie because now Millie has her own life - he still wants to make up for what Bella has been doing and with her graduating earlier he is still incredibly proud of her - Bella is an entirely different story.

When she was satisfied with what she had picked out - she went for a long hot bath whilst Noah wasn't back yet otherwise they would get up to something very different and considering it was a bath - very messy. Noah came back to find her there, "I need to get clean as well." Noah smirked when she looked at him covered in mud.

"What the hell happened? Did you fight it before you killed it?" Millie asked seeing his appearance. "Something like it. Besides Emmett is staying away for the next month." Noah grinned and stripped joining her in the bath.

"Mm, I like this." he said whispering loving the moment with his girlfriend, "Yeah, me too." Millie whispered back before looking at him - leaned up to kiss him. Naturally one thing led to another and neither on them cared about the mess they would need to clean up afterwards.

Which Millie blamed Noah for laughing, blushing seeing her neck and he didn't care one bit.