ᴍɪʟʟɪᴇ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇꜱ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

A few months went by and it was finally time for Millie, Rosalie and Emmett to graduate school.

Alice, Jasper and Edward could've graduated but they declined because they wanted to keep an on Bella and Edward's wife still works there.

Noah woke up Millie so she had enough time to get ready, meet Charlie and go to the ceremony. "You look beautiful." Noah said as she went down into the kitchen for some breakfast, "thank you, are you going to be there?" Millie asked him getting some cereal.

"You seriously think I would miss that? Very funny. We are all going to be there." Noah said looking at her, "because you know, of work." Millie said looking at him, "Millie, I love you so please be quiet. Of course I'm going to be there." Noah said not realising what a she's doing.

"No, I mean I'll understand -" she was cut off by him lifting her on the side looking her straight in to the eyes, "I am going to be there. Understand?" he said firmly, she put her bowl down, leans to whisper in his ear, "yes, sir." she said and jumped off the side just in time for when the door knocks.

"Oh you little - that was mean but well played." Noah said grumbling and rushed upstairs for a cold shower as he heard his fiancée's voice, "Hi dad." Millie said letting him in. "Hey, where is Noah?" Charlie asked.

"Shower. Coffee?" she said walking into the kitchen, pouring him some and not long afterwards Noah came down giving Millie a slight glare but she just grinned at him and he greeted Charlie. Soon after the Cullens turned up and they had photos before leaving the house.

"It's still not fair!" Bella showed up out of nowhere screaming. "Didn't I tell you - you was grounded?" Charlie said, "why is she graduating and I'm not?!" Bella shouted once again, "because I worked hard for it! Like I told you before I didn't skip school and stalked someone and how did you find out where I lived?" Millie asked looking at her.

Bella just looked at her and didn't answer her before stamping her foot and having a tantrum because she's not center of attention.

"Home. Now." Charlie demanded Isabella and she huffed walking back into her truck, glaring at Millie driving out the driveway. "Let's go." Millie said smiling watching her sister finally leave.

They finally got to the graduation ceremony - Millie cried a little when it was over but no more school for her, Emmett and Rosalie so that also meant no more waking up early to see people she couldn't stand that includes her sister. Charlie is really proud of her and how far she has come despite Bella interfering in her life but she didn't let that stop her.

Charlie took Millie out for a celebration meal and they did invite Bella but she didn't turn which didn't bother Millie as it would be drama free but unfortunately she isn't that lucky where her sister is concerned. "Sorry I'm late." she said fake smiling and sat down, "You want some food?" Millie asked.

"Nope. Char- dad. Would it be okay if I invited someone to stay for awhile?" Bella asked making them confused, "Not happening." Charlie said making Bella go red with anger - "What? Why?" Bella asked. "Bella - what made you think dad would allow someone to stay in his house with the way your attuited has been lately?" Millie asked.

"I wasn't asking you." Bella snapped, "Millie has a point. Your behavior has been terrible since you came back so it's not happening you having someone in the house." Charlie said firmly. "But -" Bella went to argue but Charlie cut him off. "My answer is no Bella." he said firmly once again making her shut up, lean back in her chair huffing.

"But she can live with her boyfriend at 17?!" Bella whisper/yelled. "We are 18 next week Bella and I moved out because of you." Millie said having a stare down with her sister and Bella knew she wouldn't win so she backed down. "It's fine. I'll go see Jacob tomorrow." Bella said making Charlie shake his head.

"You. Are. Grounded. What part of that don't you understand?" Millie snapped having enough of her already and it's only been 10 minutes. "Shut up you stu -" Bella was cut off by Charlie. "That's enough, Bella. She isn't stupid considering she has graduate early, and she is right - you are grounded you aren't going anywhere." Charlie said firmly once again making her huff and sit back in her chair and she was quite for the rest of evening.

Millie and Charlie hugged before going their separate ways, Millie got home to see her in-laws at her house ready for another celebration. Millie told Noah what happened when she was out with Charlie and Bella. "I don't know who she wanted to invite but knowing her something to do with our past." she said sighing and Alice handed her drink.

Around 1am - Jasper noticed the time and whispered around it was technically Millie's birthday, Alice came up with a plan with Noah whilst Millie was with Esme on the other side of the room so she couldn't hear them.

"We'll through her a party tomorrow and let's make sure Bella doesn't find out, Aunt Harlow will be here so we should invite Charlie." Edward said smiling, "Good idea, Noah you will distract her tomorrow whilst we get everything sorted." Carlisle said making Noah smile and nod.

"Which reminds me, Alice - Millie had the idea of a June wedding? Can you -" he was cut off by Alice jumping on him. "I will so help you." she said smiling and went over to Millie and Esme, about an hour later, Millie had fallen asleep on the sofa and the Cullen's went home and Noah took Millie to bed - kissing her forehead and couldn't wait for later on.

True Soulmateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें