ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The next morning - Millie woke up to a note,

Love, as much as it pains me to leave you, I have work so I will text you later.

Millie smiled at the note and got out of bed, had a shower and got dressed - she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen where Bella and Charlie are sitting in silence.

"Morning?" Millie said but it came out a question, "morning, Millie." Bella said going back to her food and as she sat down she gave Charlie a look, raining her eyebrows making him shrug and down his coffee before standing up.

"I have to go to work, Millie - Bella will drive in her truck just make sure she makes it to school, I know about your detour." Charlie said giving Millie a smirk - she gasped dramatically, "I will still pass school! I'm second to first in my classes!" she exclaimed making her sister laugh and Charlie chuckles.

"Go or you're going to be late." Charlie said leaving the house and Millie smiled finishing her cereal making sure Bella has everything and locked the house when they left.

"be careful of the roads, Bella. It's been raining all night." Millie said smiling whilst unlocking her car doors. "I'll meet you at school." she said getting in and drove to school - checking her mirrors to see if Bella is still behind her.

Millie parked next to Alice and Rosalie whilst Bella parked the other end of the car park. "That's my sister. Isabella or Bella." Millie said giving them a small smile. "What's wrong?" Emmett asked making Edward scoff, "just like Noah - she woke up without him and he had to leave her." he said laughing but Millie hit his arm.

"You'd be same if you had to leave Mrs., Tabitha." Millie said back making his smile drop a little but then realized that would never happen. "I won't leave her, just like Noah won't leave you." he said wrapping an arm around her walking into school.

"Oh hang on, Eric - leave my sister alone. Come on Bella, we need to get your schedule." Millie said moving her away from Eric who was trying to flirt with her but Bella didn't get the memo of that. "Isabella Swan starting today." Millie said to the woman in the office who smiled and went to get it and passed it to her smiling.

"You need your teachers to sign this form then bring it back at the end of the day." she said and Millie looked over her sister's schedule. "We have gym. Come on." she said linking her arm with Bella and made small conversation on the way.

"So Char - dad said you have a boyfriend." Bella said, Millie smiled but got a little annoyed every time she almost says Charlie but she answered her. "Yes, almost a year we've been together now." she informed her.