ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

September 13th - Bella and Millie's birthday they are now 18 but in Millie's mind should she celebrate it considering she won't age anymore?

That morning, Noah gifted Millie is a gorgeous bracelet and earrings. "I love them, thank you." Millie said kissing him and they went downstairs into the living room where the Cullens are waiting for her.

"Happy birthday!" Alice exclaimed making Millie smile and hug everyone. "Millie, there is a party later and Charlie is invited." Esme said, "thank you, but you do realise if Bella finds out she will storm here?" Millie asked.

"It's at our house besides if she comes with Charlie then I don't think we have a choice but let's hope he doesn't bring her." Edward said hugging the girl he treats as a sister.

Alice, Jasper, Edward and Tabitha went to school and Carlisle let Millie and Noah have the day off work and Noah took her out shopping and spoiled her even more, she tried to tell him to stop but he didn't listen and bought her a new phone, clothes, etc.

When they got back to their house, Alice and Rosalie were waiting for Millie and kicked Noah out so he would be surprised for the birthday dress Alice got Millie. "Oh by the way, Bella heard about the party." Alice said making the others groan.

"She might try and come with Charlie which wouldn't surprise me." Millie said shaking her head and when people started to arrive that's when Millie came down the stairs and instantly locked eyes with Noah who stopped mid sentence seeing his fiancée looking very beautiful.

Noah met her at the bottom of the stairs and held out an arm for her, "I know I always say this but Millie you are fucking beautiful." Noah said, "thank you." she said kissing his cheek - she was wearing heels so none of them had to strain themselves.

An hour in to the party - their Aunt Harlow arrived with a young man who was looking around at everyone and when he saw Noah he whispered into Harlow ear pointing to them, "Noah, you have changed. A lot more smiling." Harlow said making him laugh.

"Nice to see you, Aunt. Meet my fiancée Millie. Millie my aunt Harlow and whoever that is." Noah said making Kaiden smirk liking his humour. "Kaiden, Kaiden Knox." he said holding his hand out, "well as you've heard - I'm Noah, my girl Millie." Noah said shaking it.

"Nice to meet you, oh wait. Alice, Jasper!" Millie raised a her voice a little. "Your aunt Harlow is here and Kaiden." She said smirking at Jasper. "Get fucked." Jasper whispers to her making her laugh.

"Their? Their aunt Harlow? Sweetheart - it's our. Our aunt Harlow." Harlow said smiling and Millie apologised but was smiling, "Millie, your dad's here." Emmett said, "oh excuse me." Millie said leaving them to go her father.