CHAPTER 3

The new year had arrived.
I had already caught feelings for her until then I suppose, but I was yet to realise it.

I saw them getting up and going to meet Tori who was in a different class. I wasn't very close to Tori so I sat alone and waited for them to come back while Tanni stood near the classroom entrance and chatted with her best friend Sasha.
I was just about to take a bite of the food in front of me when I felt an arm around my shoulder. I turned towards the figure to see Nisha sitting beside me.

"Don't worry. I would never let you feel lonely.", she said with a smile.
Hearing her words, I felt something very weird. I couldn't make out what this feeling was. I just smiled at her in response.
"I would always be there to irritate you.", she declared taking a bite of my food.
I chuckled.

That was the first time when I felt something different about her. When everyone was gone, she was the one to notice me, sitting alone. She left behind everyone else and came to me just to make sure I wasn't lonesome. The feeling is really unexpressable as I was not at all sure of it back then, but it surely felt good. As if, there was atleast someone who cared for me.

[AUTHOR: I really wanted to keep this one short because I'd want to give y'all a room to just feel the butterflies of this chapter. I mean, the first feeling of being healed and beginning of something extraordinary ;) ]